Waddler Overnight wrinkly cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruitkitty said:
... Regardless, I felt that the tapes didn't really keep up with the large jump in capacity and swell in this diaper, and were liable to eventually pop under strain even if you tape the diaper very loosely to start. I doubt that the wrinkly surface is the biggest factor in that.

^^^This. Totally this. I don't think the wrinkly surface has anything to do with the taping issue. But I've had a hell of a time with these diapers as of late. I've found that you cannot re-tape these at all. The tapes just don't stick after the first application. And if you use any boosters - which is almost a must for me - you can't keep these diapers taped for very long.

I've also had trouble with the diaper cover splitting at the front. Only when using a single or double booster, but it still happens. It's happened dry and wet, so I think any extra tension on the front is too stressful for this diaper to handle. I love the designs and the fit otherwise. I think they just need to go back to the smooth landing zone for a better taping experience, which it sounds like they have plans to do. I just wish this had happened before I ordered a whole case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back