• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhysicsKid

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi people of the internetz, I'm an abdl from Utah. I've been interested in diapers for a while, and wear them when I can, I also have a few ab items, pacifiers, coloring books and a bottle.

A little bit more about me :p

I was born biologically male, but I'm currently kinda between genders - gender confused- and have been for awhile, but life goes on.

I'm an atheist, and as my username implies I am very interested in physics, more specifically astrophysics, and theoretical physics. I've read a couple books on the topic, by Lawrence Krauss, and watched tons of Youtube videos. I also listen to the Startalk Podcast with host, Neil degrass Tyson.

In my free time I play video games on PC and go on bike rides - I used to skateboard a lot- :), I also have a large stuffed animal collection, I know your jealous :p

PhysicsKid said:
Hi people of the internetz, I'm an abdl from Utah. I've been interested in diapers for a while, and wear them when I can, I also have a few ab items, pacifiers, coloring books and a bottle.

A little bit more about me :p

I was born biologically male, but I'm currently kinda between genders - gender confused- and have been for awhile, but life goes on.

I'm an atheist, and as my username implies I am very interested in physics, more specifically astrophysics, and theoretical physics. I've read a couple books on the topic, by Lawrence Krauss, and watched tons of Youtube videos. I also listen to the Startalk Podcast with host, Neil degrass Tyson.

In my free time I play video games on PC and go on bike rides - I used to skateboard a lot- :), I also have a large stuffed animal collection, I know your jealous :p

Good Evening!

Just call me "caitianx"

I am an older Aspie/Autistic with Cerebral Palsy.

I too have an interest in Physics, specifically Cosmology, and I do a bit of Amateur Astronomy with my small 3" Newtonian Reflector Telescope (I still do not have an Astronomical CCD Camera for it).

Hi caitianx, thanks for the reply I really appreciate it. :)

I'm glad you mentioned Amateur Astronomy, because I have just recently started some with a cheap Refractor Telescope. I plan on upgrading to a Newtonian Reflector soon.

Do you have any tips for someone just starting Amateur Astronomy?

Welcome to ADISC!

I too am interested in theoretical physics and I really like how Neil degrass Tyson narrates various programs on TV.

Hey, welcome to adisc. I'm from Utah too!

Star talk is awesome. I haven't listened to too many of them, but they are cool to listen to when I do.

Everybody should always have tons of stuffed animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back