Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hi people of the internetz, I'm an abdl from Utah. I've been interested in diapers for a while, and wear them when I can, I also have a few ab items, pacifiers, coloring books and a bottle.

A little bit more about me :P

I was born biologically male, but I'm currently kinda between genders - gender confused- and have been for awhile, but life goes on.

I'm an atheist, and as my username implies I am very interested in physics, more specifically astrophysics, and theoretical physics. I've read a couple books on the topic, by Lawrence Krauss, and watched tons of Youtube videos. I also listen to the Startalk Podcast with host, Neil degrass Tyson.

In my free time I play video games on PC and go on bike rides - I used to skateboard a lot- , I also have a large stuffed animal collection, I know your jealous :P

Quote Originally Posted by PhysicsKid View Post
    Hi people of the internetz, I'm an abdl from Utah. I've been interested in diapers for a while, and wear them when I can, I also have a few ab items, pacifiers, coloring books and a bottle.

A little bit more about me :P

I was born biologically male, but I'm currently kinda between genders - gender confused- and have been for awhile, but life goes on.

I'm an atheist, and as my username implies I am very interested in physics, more specifically astrophysics, and theoretical physics. I've read a couple books on the topic, by Lawrence Krauss, and watched tons of Youtube videos. I also listen to the Startalk Podcast with host, Neil degrass Tyson.

In my free time I play video games on PC and go on bike rides - I used to skateboard a lot- , I also have a large stuffed animal collection, I know your jealous :P
    Good Evening!

Just call me "caitianx"

I am an older Aspie/Autistic with Cerebral Palsy.

I too have an interest in Physics, specifically Cosmology, and I do a bit of Amateur Astronomy with my small 3" Newtonian Reflector Telescope (I still do not have an Astronomical CCD Camera for it).

Hi caitianx, thanks for the reply I really appreciate it.

I'm glad you mentioned Amateur Astronomy, because I have just recently started some with a cheap Refractor Telescope. I plan on upgrading to a Newtonian Reflector soon.

Do you have any tips for someone just starting Amateur Astronomy?

Welcome to ADISC!

I too am interested in theoretical physics and I really like how Neil degrass Tyson narrates various programs on TV.

Hey, welcome to adisc. I'm from Utah too!

Star talk is awesome. I haven't listened to too many of them, but they are cool to listen to when I do.

Everybody should always have tons of stuffed animals.