Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hey, It's me again. I'm not really sure if this is the right place for this, Let me know if it isn't, but still. I at least wanted to post some good news, So I have been praying for acceptance for my ABDL, Sissy, LG, Babyfur, Littlefur, catboy, dog fantasies, and that they won't effect my non ABDL lifestyle, and you know what It actually worked, because I disided to help myself and work hard, also I re-read some of the articles and posts, on my threads, because I may not have properly absorbed them, I realized that yes there weard, and a bit bizarre, but there far from the weirdest out there, besides there are far worse out there, and the only way it was effecting my lifestyle, Is because I was allowing it too, Because, of so much stress in my lifestyle, which is a bit justifiable in my case, considering everything, still I kinda was allowing it too much, and it has always been a bit of a accealies heel for me, due to my past, I figure I can be a man and like diapers and girly clothing, and wearing cat ears, and collers and acting like those things, and still be a productive member, As long as I keep them private, they can't effect me as long as I don't let them. Also God, my grandma, you guys, and me just having enough in somewhat of a order, Also helped. Still next semester may be hard, and considering it's a year to graduation, it will be stressful, but overall I have a willingness to succeed more than ever, and when I do need help, I can prey, ask for advise from my grandma, and other than those two which are the ultimate, when I need advice, I at least have a place to go to, where I can talk to other ABDL and get advice, and God bless you all, and this site for that. :)

God bless you and your acceptance of yourself!

That's great. Being able to accept yourself is such an empowering feeling.

I accept you too haha x) hugs and cuddles to you! (if you want them lol)
I am pretty macho, but like to be affectionate and non-threatening. Accepting yourself and figuring out who you are.. man that's a ride!

TyphaHare said:
I accept you too haha x) hugs and cuddles to you! (if you want them lol)
I am pretty macho, but like to be affectionate and non-threatening. Accepting yourself and figuring out who you are.. man that's a ride!

:) That it is and thanks, for that. And yes I wouldn't mind.

YES!! Good on you! Aw buddy, I know exactly how it feels when you feel like you've made a breakthrough in the way you think. All I can see is that I'm super proud of you and KEEP IT UP!! :)

POSITIVE ENERGY ATTACK AAAAHHH :) :) :) :)

You have a busy imagination Kitty...it must be fun in there sometimes. It's so nice that you are becoming more comfortable with the things that make you who you are. It's awesome too that you're working out how to balance this stuff with other parts of your life. Keep up the good work :)

As long as you are true to your self, having self confidence, you can survive almost any anything that is thrown your way. What ever you don't let the naysayers get into your head and tell you otherwise. Always walk with your head held high. You do have a lot of good, friends who are willing to help if needed. Take care and good luck.

High five for accepting yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back