Thread: Wearing multiple diapers

Post Wearing multiple diapers

So I'm sure that most here have either tried or at least heard about wearing multiple diapers for thickness and comfort. Well I do like to wear multiple Goodnites just because they get so thick and it's hard to walk ^^. I was able to put on an entire pack, must of been at least 10 diapers! So much fun sleeping in it.

Yes, I have worn multiple diapers. That was my first experience with thicker diapers. Cloth diapers almost expect multiples. My current favorite is a cloth diaper over a disposable. Will usually wear leak-proof pants in between to keep the cloth clean. Another good one is diaper boosters. Have worn up to four of those in a thick disposable diaper for serious thickness. There is no way for me to wear it long enough to soak through all the layers.

I used to do this back when I wore depends but now I only wear abena m4 or dry 24/7, which are already thick, if I need extra absorbtion I'll use booster pads

Yeah, sometimes I just want to waddle, so I put a small nappy on with a booster or two and top it off with two larger nappies and cover it up with something with a cute pattern :3

Thick diapers are okay but I find them difficult to sleep in. I toss and turn at times to get comfy and its about impossible with a futon between my legs.

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    Thick diapers are okay but I find them difficult to sleep in. I toss and turn at times to get comfy and its about impossible with a futon between my legs.
    I was gonna say the same thing. But whenever I go out to dinner with my parents I'll usually put on 2 or 3 diapers just for fun. It's not too noticeable with baggy cargo shorts.

I prefer to use boosters, I don't like wasting extra diapers just for thickness. A dry 24/7 with an Abena Abri-Let maxi booster, and one Abri-let normal booster is awesome.

-Gus