Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Let's talk about age regression!

  1. #1

    Red face Let's talk about age regression!

    So, recently, I've been enjoying doing a little random story-writing just for a little fun, and for those who enjoy reading stories and things related to AR, or especially if you write stories yourself, what makes for a perfect regression? I feel like magic spells or potions are a total "easy way out" and things like that can ruin a story for me, even if I was enjoying it. Of course, I know that there's no scientific way that de-aging a person could happen, but I hate that once you see AR fics with magic, fountain of youth, or regressing drugs, that these methods will be all you will see past that point. Have you ever read a story that had a completely unique and plausible regression method, or an AR story that you think completely tops all others?

    And while we're at it, what should the actual process of regression be like? I've always wondered about how in some stories the mental regression happens first, before physical regression, and how other stories do it the opposite way. Which is best? And how much time should it take to happen, should it happen with a person slowly getting younger and younger? Or should it simply happen where you're one second, an adult, and *POOF* suddenly you're a baby?

  2. #2

    Default

    I think that magic AR is used a lot because there really are so few ways that AR can happen in stories.

    I don't have a problem with magic AR or in other types, as long as it fits the story and the story is well put together and 'logical'.

    In the most 'realistic' AR story that I read, the man had a disease and a new antibiotic had a reaction to a previously unknown mutation in the man's DNA.

    I like stories where the physical regression happens (not so much the mental) and the reason for this is I like to imagine myself as the person regressing and the humiliation is there only if my mental facilities are also.

  3. #3

    Default

    Your character could die and reincarnate, returning back as a baby. You could go the science fiction rout with experimental DNA introduced into the body via a virus. You could have your character think they became a baby by ingesting some sort of hallucinogenic drug. You might look up my story on this site titled, "Coffee Stop" and see how I did it.

  4. #4

    Default

    gradual progression, physical regression (you can't reduce much body wise without magic though, realism is key here, ie clean shaven and hair done, maybe with some chastity for either gender since babies don't need those parts for anything but using their diapers) into mental regression (since the regresser starts to accept their situation), I love stories with bonding experiences between regresser and carer (like having the regresser nurse from the caregiver is a favorite).

    as to how it happens, I personally like the 'gets ill/injured and has to depend solely on the caregiver' bit, or the 'convinced by a friend to try, turns out they like it but the friend takes it a bit far' storylines personally, theres not enough of either out there!

  5. #5

    Default

    I've seen a few stories where people are kidnapped/contained against their will and are slowly made into adult babies just from sheer repetition. I only read/like these since I think being in the position is "cool" when really it's just akin to having a rape fantasy. Many of these stories the victim isn't AB/DL and even when they are, it's not like they want to be babied 24/7 for the rest of their lives until they die. But that's exactly what happens in them. They are babied period, no matter what and so they can either accept it or resent it. But it doesn't much matter to the captors since they get their kicks out of it no matter what.

    as such, these stories are some of the scariest things I've read in fiction. It's taking people's desires and turning it on it's head. honestly, isn't death preferable then being strapped down into cribs, changing tables, high chairs and wheelchairs/strollers for the rest of your life constantly pissing and shitting yourself. I can't see it being very fun if at all and I am AB/DL and have been can be obsessed about such stuff.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    I think that magic AR is used a lot because there really are so few ways that AR can happen in stories.

    I don't have a problem with magic AR or in other types, as long as it fits the story and the story is well put together and 'logical'.

    In the most 'realistic' AR story that I read, the man had a disease and a new antibiotic had a reaction to a previously unknown mutation in the man's DNA.

    I like stories where the physical regression happens (not so much the mental) and the reason for this is I like to imagine myself as the person regressing and the humiliation is there only if my mental facilities are also.
    Yeah, I do enjoy the science-y material since it at least attempts to make sense, and plus, we never technically know the period in tim a story takes place unless the author specifically states otherwise in the story so you can get a way with a lot saying it's future advancements in medicine.

    It would be unbearably humiliating, having a baby body with the mind of an adult. Especially if you lose your capability to walk straight, or speak clearly , and especially needing diapers. I personally like stories where the regressed loses their awareness of the lack of privacy but I guess that's the difference between being more a daddy than a little.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessSara View Post
    gradual progression, physical regression (you can't reduce much body wise without magic though, realism is key here, ie clean shaven and hair done, maybe with some chastity for either gender since babies don't need those parts for anything but using their diapers) into mental regression (since the regresser starts to accept their situation), I love stories with bonding experiences between regresser and carer (like having the regresser nurse from the caregiver is a favorite).

    as to how it happens, I personally like the 'gets ill/injured and has to depend solely on the caregiver' bit, or the 'convinced by a friend to try, turns out they like it but the friend takes it a bit far' storylines personally, theres not enough of either out there!
    Hm well I dunno what BF is but seeing that you're both a little and a caretaker, which side do you prefer to be on in an age regression situation? I'm a daddy myself but I've heard a lot about switches. So, you enjoy when the regression is mental, but only to a certain point? I like the idea of the body being fully regressed and the mental capacities "turning on and off" so to speak.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I've seen a few stories where people are kidnapped/contained against their will and are slowly made into adult babies just from sheer repetition. I only read/like these since I think being in the position is "cool" when really it's just akin to having a rape fantasy. Many of these stories the victim isn't AB/DL and even when they are, it's not like they want to be babied 24/7 for the rest of their lives until they die. But that's exactly what happens in them. They are babied period, no matter what and so they can either accept it or resent it. But it doesn't much matter to the captors since they get their kicks out of it no matter what.

    as such, these stories are some of the scariest things I've read in fiction. It's taking people's desires and turning it on it's head. honestly, isn't death preferable then being strapped down into cribs, changing tables, high chairs and wheelchairs/strollers for the rest of your life constantly pissing and shitting yourself. I can't see it being very fun if at all and I am AB/DL and have been can be obsessed about such stuff.
    I totally feel you there, I can't even read stories like that. it's just so dehumanizing and unsettling to me

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Superdaddy View Post

    Hm well I dunno what BF is but seeing that you're both a little and a caretaker, which side do you prefer to be on in an age regression situation? I'm a daddy myself but I've heard a lot about switches. So, you enjoy when the regression is mental, but only to a certain point? I like the idea of the body being fully regressed and the mental capacities "turning on and off" so to speak.
    BF? I never mentioned such a thing...do you mean the Nursing bit? if so you seem to know what I'm talking about as BF also stands for breastfeeding X3.

    it varies by my mood, one day I could want to be the littlest little girl, with everything being taken care of for me, the next I could be a firm but loving Mommy that enjoys the bond between herself and her little one....I like both but in the end, I guess I do enjoy the lack of responsibilities and submission associated with being someones little slightly more - not to say I wouldn't take a little girl under my wing forever if given the opportunity, just that if I did, I probably would require my own little time via a third party if I did because we all need to relax sometimes.
    I haven't had as many little experiences (and only a couple 'mentally turned off' scenarios so unfortunately I can't give you much detail there) but I usually prefer the regression to stop at the age I'm feeling (which is often 4) both physically and mentally - that said as many people do, I have the classic desire to incorporate some of the fantasies read in stories and such about enjoying the experience in more 'adult ways' alongside the usual regression. so it's a bit complicated.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 11-Aug-2015 at 22:53. Reason: fixing quote tags

  8. #8

    Default

    I'm a big fan of mental AR where the mental reductions are dragged out over time. It's fun watching a semi-oblivious victim have their defenses slowly broken down. By the time they finally figure out what is happening to them, they are usually having too much fun in "kiddie-land" to show much concern about being one step away from full-time mental tykedom.

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessSara View Post
    BF? I never mentioned such a thing...do you mean the Nursing bit? if so you seem to know what I'm talking about as BF also stands for breastfeeding X3.
    He means the 'BF' that's written just before 'little, caretaker' under your name. OP, BF stands for 'babyfur', i.e. an AB furry.

Similar Threads

  1. Age regression
    By PacifierLover1992 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-Jul-2014, 04:27
  2. Regression
    By Mukksa in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26-Dec-2012, 01:09
  3. Regression
    By LittleMatty in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-Dec-2011, 05:02
  4. Is this regression
    By teamaster in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-May-2011, 19:42

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.