Thread: My first footy and sippy!

Default My first footy and sippy!

I ordered a footie pajama and a couple of sippy cups for my birthday x)!
    Also some Crinklz nappies!!
    I'm sooo excited, can't wait to get them in my hands! Tho it will be much, much later in the month I actually get them.. The sippy cups come next week and footy MAYBE after that. Apparently it can go as far as 4:th of next month!!

Oh! And I also ordered a silicone binky ! I don't like how the latex binkys taste like NUK 5 and the binkies I have which are silicone are a bit on the small side, even though I'd prefer using them!

I just wanna get padded, hop into my onesie, sip my sippy cup while watching cartoons, and fall asleep sucking on my binky without a care in the world, feeling sooo comfy and safe.

Just wanted to brag/vent/gush over here since I can't really talk about this with any of my friends xD haha

I've always wanted footie pajamas. I have a huge Eeyore nighty that does me just fine though.

That's quite a birthday haul. What color footy did you order? Does it have a special print?

I am glad you order them, enjoy them, and cherish them and the moments you have with them! I can't wait until the day I am able to order and afford my own footy pjs.

Footies are awesome, sooo comfy and sooo babyish. I have a terry cloth one with snaps all the way down it really is the nicest way to snuggle up while diapered. Oh and happy birthday too.

I love feeties. I have a Care Bears one, and a purple one with dancing cows wearing headphones, but that one is wearing out.

Kinda want to get some kigurumi ones from Japan. Especially the unicorn and pikachu ones.
    Last edited by BabyNyssa; 09-Aug-2015 at 19:47.

Care Bears! That one sounds so cute >_<!
    And I love the pikachu ones too! Embrace the cuteness!

Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
    That's quite a birthday haul. What color footy did you order? Does it have a special print?
    Yeah >:3! It has a scaaary skeleton print! And the hood is a skull!
    ..it's actually much more cute than scary but yeah haha. I just hope it ships before the end of this month ;__;!

Quote Originally Posted by BluefireJay05;
    I am glad you order them, enjoy them, and cherish them and the moments you have with them! I can't wait until the day I am able to order and afford my own footy pjs.
    Ooh I will! I'll play some video games, eat well.. And don't worry, you'll get your own some day :3!!

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub;
    Footies are awesome, sooo comfy and sooo babyish. I have a terry cloth one with snaps all the way down it really is the nicest way to snuggle up while diapered. Oh and happy birthday too.
    Terry cloth sounds sooo comfy! And thank you!

Happy birthday, and I hope you have fun. There's nothing quite like wearing footies with a diaper underneath.