Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaked at a friend's house, need advice

Default Leaked at a friend's house, need advice

Today I was over at a friend's house for our weekly D&D session and I was wearing because I don't like interrupting the flow of the session with restroom breaks.

I was consciously avoiding flooding the m4 I was wearing and didn't think to bring a change, and when I got up to leave I found a wet spot. I have no idea if anyone noticed, I drank a lot of water today so I don't think it smelled, but I'm worried that someone did and that I'll have to find some explanation for it the next time I see them. I'm a bit anxious about this so I'm looking for some advice on how to diffuse the situation if need be.

MichaelWeston

Best advise is assume they did not notice. Most times even if they did they won't say anything. Its only happen to me once I acted like I had no clue what they were talking about and they thought they were crazy them selfs.

I can't offer much advice to your current situation, but I've found that when I have the rare leak, I usually just say something like, "why is my butt wet? Did I sit in something?" Happened last weekend at a friend-of-a-friend's house. We were partying in the garage, so the plausibility of spilled booze etc., was high. I even had to discreetly tell my girlfriend that it was actually from my diaper leaking, and she knew I was wearing since she watched me diaper myself.

IMHO if you act like it's a weird occurrence but no big deal, you don't even need to offer an explanation. People will fill in the details with whatever springs to mind first, and I nearly guarantee you that they won't assume diapers in most situations.

Best of luck! Big hugs, buddy.

Don't worry leaks happen, no one probably noticed or some one would have said something, always wear darker pants its harder to see any wet spots. Also try dry 24/7's I find they fit me better in a medium then the Abena level 4 mediums which run a bit small for me,

I have had leaks with the Abenas more then the dry 24/7's I now wear the Dry 24/7's 24/7

sitting is always more of a risk, no matter how good the diaper. don't push it with them

They may have found it more strange that you never got up to go to the bathroom the whole time!

Blame the dog. Seriously, don't worry about it unless someone mentions it. If they do, tell them you have a "little problem" from time to time, apologize and tell them you will pay for the clean up if there was one. Question: Was there a wet spot on your pants?
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 10-Aug-2015 at 05:27.

Please don't encourage bad behavior, people, Christ, this culture gets a bad enough rep as it is. He really shouldn't be wearing in a non ABDL friendly environment in the first place. It's not like he's incontinent (according to his info-pan) or anything so he really doesn't have that excuse.

My advice: drink less, make use of the bathroom. If you really have to wear, turn up in a clean one and don't drink so much; plastic pants wouldn't hurt, either...
    Last edited by Note; 10-Aug-2015 at 05:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Please don't encourage bad behavior, people, Christ, this culture gets a bad enough rep as it is. He really shouldn't be wearing in a non ABDL friendly environment in the first place. It's not like he's incontinent (according to his info-pan) or anything so he really doesn't have that excuse.

My advice: drink less, make use of the bathroom. If you really have to wear, turn up in a clean one and don't drink so much; plastic pants wouldn't hurt, either...
    I have to echo this. I mean, wouldn't the flow of your session be interrupted anyway by other players going to the restroom?

I know I couldn't relax if I'm worried about peeing to much, too fast and drinking one glass too many to see the end of the session.

For the issue on hand just assume no one noticed, but ask yourself if that's really worth it :P