Not open for further replies.

Leilana

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Does anyone have any experience with babylove sleepynights diapers or huggies drynites diapers? I know they're designed for older kids, so they probably won't look like real diapers, but do they at least feel like diapers when you put them on? And if you tried them, did you like them?

I typically wear Goodnites, and they say that it looks like real underwear...yea to a BLIND person. I mean to be honest they look just like bigger training pants, and yes they do feel like a diaper. I love them but I wish that they had tabs instead of the pull up design. Just my personal preference, easier to change.

Also I've noticed a trend with diaper companies, diapers keep getting smaller because they want to force kids out if them. Which is a BAD marketing move but that's what their doing.

Definitely, especially with the new stretchy waist band!!!

Most definitely =P Idk why they are making smaller diapers for the kids because each child is different so no need to force anybody out of them, keep training the kids and raising, no need for marketing to do that.

I'm telling ya! Obama!

Do not quote me saying obama had nothing to do with this because I know he didn't

Flutters said:
I typically wear Goodnites, and they say that it looks like real underwear...yea to a BLIND person. I mean to be honest they look just like bigger training pants, and yes they do feel like a diaper. I love them but I wish that they had tabs instead of the pull up design. Just my personal preference, easier to change.

So I ended up buying Babylove diapers and they definitely felt like diapers. And yes, they DO look like diapers, so so much for trying to imitate real underwear. I would also appreciate if they had tabs, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with them :)

I have tried a few like goodnites and drynites and they do feel like diapers but they are thin pull ups though but they have a stretchy waistband and they can fit me pretty well.

I tried huggies drynites a long time ago, and I couldn't get into them , not that they didn't fit, but they just leaked. I just prefare to wear real baby nappies while I can get into them. I've heard libero diapers are good but never tried them.
They make diapers for older kids

To me, they are just pull ups. I'd rather have something much more absorbent so to me they are just a step down.

Agreed

Can not really pee in that thing.
Way too tight even if im 135 pound.(61 kg) 180cm

Flutters said:
Also I've noticed a trend with diaper companies, diapers keep getting smaller because they want to force kids out if them. Which is a BAD marketing move but that's what their doing.

personally, I think that's a good thing. There are increasingly instances of kids starting school in the UK whilst still in nappies. The parents haven't bothered to train them, and the fact that modern padding wicks away moisture likely means the kids don't notice it. So I think encouraging them to remain untrained, unless they have a problem, is a bad thing.

Flutters said:
I typically wear Goodnites, and they say that it looks like real underwear...yea to a BLIND person.

That made me chuckle. I remember the adverts for them when I was a kid. "They look and feel like real pants" yeah, right.

Flutters said:

Actually it makes more sense. They reduce the size range each "size" covers then add sizes on top. This will result in more wasted product because parents will buy too much in a given size, thereby increasing their profits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back