Really comfy nappies from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcat

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Which diapers feel as comfy as the 90's baby disposables as I recall briefly when I was a young teenage I used to "borrow" a few from my youg siblings which were still in them.

I also have a weak bladder OAB due to nerve damage but were pullups for those so looking for something different and really soft like baby disposables were for the occassional weekend

Ps looking for Australian brands atm please help :( as dont get any of the fancy abdl ones in Australia

I found this Australian website a while back that stocked ABU and Bambinos. Not sure if that's what your looking for, but here it is.

These people are great, "Littles downunder" they are in brissy and i am always impressed by how fast orders get to me!
They stock lots of fancy brands and do trial packs of most of them as well! :)

Hi tomcat you may be surprised what's available here littles downunder as mentioned sell Fabines which are very soft and bulky with strong slightly crinkly plastic, wellness superior also very soft and work well. Independence solutions also have a decent range and the tena slip maxi I feel is one of the best even though it has a cloth outer

I'm going with the crowd. All good options. Enough abdl diapers available now....heaps better than a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back