Status
Not open for further replies.

Zendot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I couldn't find another place to post this so if it's in the wrong sub-forum feel free to move it.

So I might have the chance to be a carer/daddy to a girl. I haven't met her yet, I was approached online by a friend of her which I also don't know.

I thought about it in the past but I'm wondering if anybody know any signs or tips on how to be sure that this is something that a) I'm going to be good at and b) enjoy it.

I've never met another abdl in person and I've also never been a carer to one. But since I was a teenager I've always had a thing for "damsels in distress", I've always had a very protective and paternal instinct to girls that I felt were either sad, in distress or threatened, so based on that I think I would do fine.

I guess I'm just a bit nervous about it because it's a lot of possible new things that I never experienced.

Also if anyone has any tips on how to do it or how to be a great carer or what they would like a carer to be I would appreciate a lot.

Fraldinhas said:
I couldn't find another place to post this so if it's in the wrong sub-forum feel free to move it.

So I might have the chance to be a carer/daddy to a girl. I haven't met her yet, I was approached online by a friend of her which I also don't know.

I thought about it in the past but I'm wondering if anybody know any signs or tips on how to be sure that this is something that a) I'm going to be good at and b) enjoy it.

I've never met another abdl in person and I've also never been a carer to one. But since I was a teenager I've always had a thing for "damsels in distress", I've always had a very protective and paternal instinct to girls that I felt were either sad, in distress or threatened, so based on that I think I would do fine.

I guess I'm just a bit nervous about it because it's a lot of possible new things that I never experienced.

Also if anyone has any tips on how to do it or how to be a great carer or what they would like a carer to be I would appreciate a lot.

I don't have much to contribute about being a care giver other than having been a real one as a father. Just do what comes naturally, as if you are a daddy and this is your baby or toddler. It sounds however, that actually getting together with this person is still in the formative stages since it's going through a third person. It's possible that she may not be interested, so I think you still have time to figure all of this out. If you're in doubt as to what you should be doing, buy a copy of Natalie Bent's book, "There's a Baby In My Bed". She has a lot of good suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back