Thread: discreet shipping on scalpels and tape

kitty0230

Default discreet shipping on scalpels and tape

Do you think that the tape store and a surgical equipment manufacturer ship discreetly, I need their supplies for my experiment in diaper modification, but can't let my mom know I bought the stuff, especially the scalpel (she will get worried, citing my history), so do you think that stuff is shipped discreetly, though I will try to buy it in NYC this week but if its not there .....

Falkio

If you need surgically precise cutting-tools, I reccomend an Exacto knife. I use it to cut images from their transfer paper backing. They only cost around $3.50 and can be purchased at Wal-Mart. As for the tape, do you mean like landing zone tape from an AB site? I can almost guarentee that they ship discretely.

HTH

kitty0230

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    If you need surgically precise cutting-tools, I reccomend an Exacto knife. I use it to cut images from their transfer paper backing. They only cost around $3.50 and can be purchased at Wal-Mart. As for the tape, do you mean like landing zone tape from an AB site? I can almost guarentee that they ship discretely.

HTH
    I can get a scalpel for $.87 so it is cheaper to use a scalpel, and for tape i mean normal clear packing tape, which is 2.70 with shipping online but $6 in a store. (i only have 8.36)

Simply tell her that you're really into cutting things up, and them taping them back together.
    It's just crazy enough that it might work.

If you need to be discreet, then I think then I don't think ordering knives is the way to go. I think they have to have something indicating they are things like that, so it's worth the extra few dollars just to buy from a store to avoid the risk of getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by sneakydl View Post
    Simply tell her that you're really into cutting things up, and them taping them back together.
    It's just crazy enough that it might work.
    Knowing his history....

kitty0230

Quote Originally Posted by datosprivados View Post
    Knowing his history....
    I may be mistaken, and you were a member of the old site, but your a NOOB, and wouldn't know my history.

Quote Originally Posted by catty0320 View Post
    I may be mistaken, and you were a member of the old site, but your a NOOB, and wouldn't know my history.
    I doubt he meant to offend you. You did, after all, mention that your history might interfere with this operation!

kitty0230

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    I doubt he meant to offend you. You did, after all, mention that your history might interfere with this operation!
    The way he said it made him sound like he knew my history, and he doesnt, I'm sorry if I misunderstood and was too harsh

Catty:

especially the scalpel (she will get worried, citing my history)
    It may be just me but you saying that gave away a big part of your history. It's not too hard to figure that one out. Also lashing out like that isn't acceptable, the fact that he's a newbie and you're not doesn't give you that right. Keep that in mind.