My personal challenge - no toilet all week - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Well, I've not used the toilet all week and my diapered time has come to an end. There are many things that I've learned and want to share, as well as many things that's I've experienced.
First off, wearing 24/7 was an adjustment for me, as I do not wear as often as I would like. At first, being in a diaper for a week was great at first, then, I began to grow tired of it. Especially, being vigilant of not raising too many questions when I was out In public. I also got diaper rash early last week, and that was a hassle as well. I also wasn't a fan of messing myself, though, I did mess my diaper about half the time. I used the toilet when it was more convenient, IE, at work and before or after a shower.
I eventually grew tired of being in a diaper and using it mid-late week. I leaked a few times, though, it was quickly corrected.
Overall, I'm glad that I did this for the week while nobody was home. Sleeping in just your diaper, putting one on after a shower, and then changing yourself every few hours, is a cool feeling that helped me reconnect with my little side again.

Well now you know and you can plan future wearing based on this.

The longest I have ever worn was about 48 hours. At that point, I just got tired of wearing a using. I still wear often, just rarely do I go more that 24 hours at a time.

My longest time going 24/7 was two months, but I did use toilet and never mess, so that makes the experience a lot more different. It was quite comfortable!

I think a bit of frustration belongs into this kind of experience :)?

my personal challange

The most I normally wear is about 2-3 days then I get bored of it and need a break. I had a procedure done after kidney stone that has kind of left me no choice but to wear 24/7, when I'm out and about, I could start peeing at any time and I really need a break from it. The situation is getting better but very slowly. If I'm wearing, most of the time I wet, before I get to the front door to unlock it besides going into any shops or stores. I also don't like messing my self although it has happened several times. I don't think at this time I could go 24/7 all the time.
nezquic66 said:
Well, I've not used the toilet all week and my diapered time has come to an end. There are many things that I've learned and want to share, as well as many things that's I've experienced.
First off, wearing 24/7 was an adjustment for me, as I do not wear as often as I would like. At first, being in a diaper for a week was great at first, then, I began to grow tired of it. Especially, being vigilant of not raising too many questions when I was out In public. I also got diaper rash early last week, and that was a hassle as well. I also wasn't a fan of messing myself, though, I did mess my diaper about half the time. I used the toilet when it was more convenient, IE, at work and before or after a shower.
I eventually grew tired of being in a diaper and using it mid-late week. I leaked a few times, though, it was quickly corrected.
Overall, I'm glad that I did this for the week while nobody was home. Sleeping in just your diaper, putting one on after a shower, and then changing yourself every few hours, is a cool feeling that helped me reconnect with my little side again.

Last edited:
I've been wearing a diaper/pullup every night for over a month, and have been avoiding the toilet as much as possible in the day. I can't wait to be able to try 24/7 for a week, but living with parents that isn't possible for me at this time.

I don't think I could ever wear out in public tho around people I know.

Who poops after you shower?

I am currently been 24/7 for three months, it definitely is an experience. I have noticed that am extremely aware of my surroundings through this experience.

My wife was out of town and our septic pumps had died. They'd pumped my tank which gave us a few days while the pumps were ordered but I figured this would be a good time to use diapers continuously. Saved the water (well drainage) for my shower. Used the diapers for everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back