• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro and thank you from a lurker coming out of lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.

forevergoodnites

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I made this account a while ago but never felt a need to post until I came into a recent personal crisis ... about which I am going to post in the mature topics forum and I'd appreciate any advice I can get.

To avoid being all gloom and doom, I'm a college student with a diaper story you've probably heard a zillion times before (bedwetter well into gradeschool who started to really enjoy his goodnites, forced to stop wearing as a kid, realized in college that I could have diapered freedom). Otherwise, I'm a typical workaholic pre-med aspiring neurologist.

I'd like to say thanks to the community for helping me get this far, and I'd appreciate anyone with mature advice to take a look at the topic I'm going to put up as soon as my account gets opened.

Neato! Being a Neurologist sure sounds really complicated. What got you into that :)?

Nice to meet you and welcome!

forevergoodnites said:
I made this account a while ago but never felt a need to post until I came into a recent personal crisis ... about which I am going to post in the mature topics forum and I'd appreciate any advice I can get.

To avoid being all gloom and doom, I'm a college student with a diaper story you've probably heard a zillion times before (bedwetter well into gradeschool who started to really enjoy his goodnites, forced to stop wearing as a kid, realized in college that I could have diapered freedom). Otherwise, I'm a typical workaholic pre-med aspiring neurologist.

I'd like to say thanks to the community for helping me get this far, and I'd appreciate anyone with mature advice to take a look at the topic I'm going to put up as soon as my account gets opened.

Hello and welcome again to the site. I'm sorry that you're having some trouble. Very impressive that you're in med school. I'm sure it's not easy, and demands a lot of study. I'm a musician so I went to a well known east coast music conservatory. It demanded a lot, but nothing like medical school, so congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back