Status
Not open for further replies.

littleabjames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
AM I the only one that is super excited for the goodnights Tinkerbell designs to be in large extra large now. Know let us hope they can get they iron man ones for the boys. Yea

Is this real? Can you provide evidence or a link to where you learned this?

Ooh, if that's true I'd love to get the Iron Man ones! :)

Yes it's true, go look on Goodnites Facebook wall and you can see the post where they announced it themselves

YES! This is awesome! Now if only they would bring over the Frozen designs over from Europe.

I looked but don't see where they announced it...

"Good news! All GoodNites Bedtime Pants now come in Tinker Bell designs: http://spr.ly/6183B8dgB"
11813244_1119295111431274_6661691241054591319_n.jpg

I have attached the photo and the announcement. My question is has anyone found them? I'd really like to get some, but I have no idea where to get them from.

I believe that it will be like when the new boy and girls designs came out it took awhile since it was only announced three day ago.

Too bad that they are still not doing the iron man in L/XL. Hopefully if the Frozen ones do well in L/XL they will do the boys ones.

yea also leave them a message on their Facebook page or contact them telling them to make the iron man in large

Honestly I'm sort of surprised. I'm having a hard time imagining young teens appreciating a tinker bell design on their goodnites. As if they didn't look like training pants enough already! I wonder if they'll last, or if sales will drop.

I'll buy them, the Tinkerbell ones :D

Thanks for the notice!

Edit:

I agree with others about Frozen, I would get them also.

Last edited:
Bigrig said:
YES! This is awesome! Now if only they would bring over the Frozen designs over from Europe.

I would make a switch right over to the girls goodnites if they made them with frozen characters on them I love the movie!! XD and would love seeing goodnites put those characters on them!!

Nothing against ironman I would love to see ironman on the boys L/XL goodnites it would be great!!

I would say that people would buy the Tinkerbell designs because a lot of girls like Tinkerbell plus the large is for 60-125 so there are plenty of little girls that are in that range that would love Tinkerbell and thing that helps calm the child and make them ok with wearing goodnight

This is awesome I think I will buy the Tinkerbell ones when they come out.

We'll probably have to wait while all the stores use up their stock. I'll be curious to see when Amazon starts selling them.

i wonder when cvs will stock them i love tink !!!!! :D :smile1:

YAY!! I already love the Tinkerbell designs more than any other kind of GoodNites, and now they'll be in a size I can actually fit in! :D Can't wait!

I hope that they come out soon because this will be good for the abdl scene I believe becuse more little kid designs that people like us can fit into

I'm excited too! I wonder if the prints will be unique to the size or if it will be the same as the small- medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back