Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANOTHER Plane Crash?

Default ANOTHER Plane Crash?

Just a month after a plane landed in the Hudson, and 2 months after a plane crashes in Denver, ANOTHER plane crashes in Buffalo. In the 2 previous incidents, everyone on board survived. In this one, 44 passengers, 4 crew, and 1 person on the ground all died. There were a total of 48 people onboard.

And, this is happening on Friday the 13th.

Just a coincidence? Sounds fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
    Just a month after a plane landed in the Hudson, and 2 months after a plane crashes in Denver, ANOTHER plane crashes in Buffalo. In the 2 previous incidents, everyone on board survived. In this one, 44 passengers, 4 crew, and 1 person on the ground all died. There were a total of 48 people onboard.

And, this is happening on Friday the 13th.

Just a coincidence? Sounds fishy.
    Actually the crash occurred last night around 10:30 PM local time.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    Actually the crash occurred last night around 10:30 PM local time.
    Heh, getting technical are we? Okay, whatever. The point is, there have been 3 crashes in 3 months.

They may be spending less money on maintenance because of the tight economy. Sometimes, things happen in threes.

Update: The Death Toll just went up to 50. at 0534 (am) Mtn. Time

-Speechless

I know this is really terrible. I actually have not heard of 3 plane crashes (on accident) in 3 months... do you think maybe its a conspiracy? That would be awful, well it's already awful.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAllyCakes View Post
    I know this is really terrible. I actually have not heard of 3 plane crashes (on accident) in 3 months... do you think maybe its a conspiracy? That would be awful, well it's already awful.
    I'm smelling something actually. And it's not just your diaper.

It's a sad event, but flying is statistically very safe, and passenger airplanes have to follow very high safety regulations.
    Unfortunatly, when a lot of people die in one incident, it gets a lot more press.
    Many times more people died in a variety of incidents in the same time period, yet there will be no press coverage.
    If the media didn't go for the big impact ratings story so much, maybe we could get a more realistic view of the state of the world, and impliment some positive changes.

Yes yes, a conspiracy. And who's behind it? Canada! ... launching their filthy geese into our airplanes and stuff. It's abhorrent.

But anyway, it's just a sad coincidence. It's still the first time someone has been killed on a commercial airliner here in about 2 1/2 years. It's still way safer than any other way of traveling.