• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Another Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delete999999

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and look forward to meeting new people with similar interests. I am a DL with a bit of a sissy side. I have been the community for several years and finally decided to join a forum and see what happens.

Though I am glad we all share 1 similar interest, I am sure there are other interests we share as well. I enjoy off roading (I have a dirt bike and a side by side). When at home, I am a sports fan and enjoy gaming (no so much recently due to time constraints)

I live a very normal life with a house and job and all that, and I do everything I can to keep my fetish secret, though I do venture outside wearing a diaper from time to time.

Again, I look forward to meeting new people, everyone have a good day.

Hello Tyrider760 and welcome to the group.

This is a very good and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group and I will be looking forward to seeing your input in the forums.

Egor.

tyrider760 said:
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and look forward to meeting new people with similar interests. I am a DL with a bit of a sissy side. I have been the community for several years and finally decided to join a forum and see what happens.

Though I am glad we all share 1 similar interest, I am sure there are other interests we share as well. I enjoy off roading (I have a dirt bike and a side by side). When at home, I am a sports fan and enjoy gaming (no so much recently due to time constraints)

I live a very normal life with a house and job and all that, and I do everything I can to keep my fetish secret, though I do venture outside wearing a diaper from time to time.

Again, I look forward to meeting new people, everyone have a good day.

Also welcome to the site. I think you're like a lot of us. We enjoy wearing diapers but mostly keep it to ourselves. I have a lot of friends who have motorcycles, but I enjoy pedaling my Trek bike on our bike trail. Still, it's two wheelin'. Anyway, I think you'll enjoy this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back