Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Price jumps!

Default Price jumps!

I just looked into my usual source, agecomfort.com, as I'll need to restock after moving in the near future, only to discover that the price per bag of my usual Dry 24/7s has jumped by nearly ten bucks a bag since last order. That's not insignificant, and kind of disappointing. I may drop back to L4s to reduce costs, not sure yet.

Anyone else noticing some price shifts in the ABDL supply sector lately?

I use xpmedical and I know prices on abena and dry 24/7 went up a few bucks per case, a few months back

I am paying $145 per case of Dry 24/7's here in Canada hope they do not go up any more as they are my primary 24/7 Diaper.

As recently as a few days ago agecomfort had a big notice on their main page that the price of 24/7s was going up due to the very weak Canadian Dollar (0.77 Cents) on the USD. Lowest its been in over 10 years. agecomfort put a notice up that the prices of that particular product were going up and to "Stock up while you can". Unfortunately I think you may have missed stocking up until after the price jump on July 27th When / If the Canadian Dollar recovers, you should see the price come down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11jul.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	24507

Quote Originally Posted by Rob110 View Post
    I am paying $145 per case of Dry 24/7's here in Canada hope they do not go up any more as they are my primary 24/7 Diaper.
    Rob110 You have to remember our dollar is going down the tubes and is not slowing down so anything coming from the US will be up. This has for all intends and peruses put an end to my plans to go west this fall.

bn3baby

Oh bah. I hadn't looked as I've been waiting until after my move to resupply (and to confirm my roomie is okay with casual padding). I guess I'll take the hit - or maybe try the Rearz that they stock instead. Hmm...

Ok just checked its now $165 per case and I will need to place a reorder next week
    Guess your right the pricing has finally caught up to the Canadian dollar

I am supprised it took so long. They were either eating the difference of the lower dollar or have finally had to re-stock.

I am in USA and my favorite place to order is rearz. I wish I could get free shipping. How much trouble would it be to get across the border? Yes officer, i'd like to enter your fine country to pick up a load of disposable underwear please.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    I am in USA and my favorite place to order is rearz. I wish I could get free shipping. How much trouble would it be to get across the border? Yes officer, i'd like to enter your fine country to pick up a load of disposable underwear please.
    The purpose of your trip is pleasure and you declare your purchases on the way home. If you have a passport and no record it should be easy. If you live in New York or Michigan it might even be worth it.