Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyWolfe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
So I had to go to Target today, to return some items that I bought online that didn't fit me/didn't like the look.

Last night I decided that I would wear GoodNites when I go. So this morning, I pull them up and get on my other clothing, grab the return items and hop in the car and take off.

I had fun wearing them while drive, not nervous at all, until I pull into the Target parking lot, heart beating rapidly, sweating a little (it's like 95F (35c) here today). Sitting in the car, I'm think no I can't do this, but I kind of mentally slap myself and tell myself I can do this.

So I get out of the car and adjust the pull-up a little bit, it got twisted while driving, no one was around. I go into Target and return the items, no questions asked at all, nothing about fit, didn't like them, etc.

So, I decided that while I was there, I would look around for a little bit. I grab a cart and start walking around, losing my nervousness a bit and start looking at men's clothing, specifically socks. A lot of mine are starting to get stretched out and thin on the bottom. I find them and toss a couple into the cart, and then I walk by the diapers section...

I'm a bit nervous, as it's close to my home town and family shops there. So there are customers there, a few ladies and their kids. The kids are eyeballing me, making me a bit more nervous. I see GoodNights and Pampers UnderJams.

I toss in a box of each into the cart, looking around after they are in and head for the checkout lines. Only 2 or 3 are open and each one has 3-5 people in line. So that makes me even more nervous having to wait in line, thinking "what if a family member walks in and spots me and comes over and talk" I'm sweating bullets.

A store employee walks by me saying that she can check me out in this line. She opens up the other line and I bolt up there, get checked out and get out to the car. I pop open the trunk and toss everything in to it, and put the cart in the holders out there (I parked right next to one).

Jump into the car and head home, smiling, listening to music. Just in euphoria, I guess you could say.

Well, about half way home, I get a phone call... My grandparents want me to stop and get some bread and some other things from Wal-Mart. Okay, sure thing, no problem.

I get to Wal-Mart and go in get the stuff and get back out to the car.. I feel my lower back, and the pull-up was showing about 1 to 1.5 inches up past my boxers and pants line. :eek!:
The front had worked it's way downward and the back upwards... To make it even more embarrassing, I had to bend down and reach up high a few times in Wal-Mart, it was busy and lots of people around, I'm sure that they were spotted, but I didn't hear any snickering or giggling from kids or adults, that I know of anyway, I wasn't listening for anyone.

I get home and it hits me... how am I going to get 2 large boxes of diapers into my house without neighbors seeing me, or worse my Grandparents. I get out of the car, open my house up, go back to the car (in the garage of my GP's house), grab the 2 boxes and rush them into my house, tossing them behind some other boxes. Easy enough but still nerve wrecking.

I get their food and take it inside, talking them to them, and then I remember that I needed a wide-mouth mason jar, my Grandmother has 100 of these. So I ask her if I can have one for some of my chemistry chemical supplies (for this its powdered charcoal). She said it's on the top shelf in the pantry. I grab one, say thanks and head back over here to type this up...

Also, I might have overdone it with pull-ups and my stash box :lol:

Now, if you've read one of my other threads, I have adult diapers/pull-ups samples on the way, should be here on Thursday. I also ordered another package of panties, to replace the sizes 8, 12 and 14 that I ordered before. There's no way I'm getting all of this into this little case... I knew that I should have listened to my 2nd guess and ordered the larger case. Its longer by 2 feet or so.

So, I had to remove all the pull-ups that's over the bottom section, and put them back into the box. I hid the box in a large desk drawer that has a chair and a 50+ pound transmission jack, in the box, in front of this desk drawer.

The panties that are too small, I guess I'm just going to end up throwing them away since I don't fit in them properly.

-------------
Overall a fun day in public while wearing pull-ups and possibly being spotted by people in Wal-Mart.

It's a bit long, sorry, but that's my first real experience out in public while wearing and wanted it documented somewhere I suppose :)

Every time you go buy diapers it gets easier, as you will realize no one really cares what you buy but I do agree you do feel like every one is looking when you pickup diapers :)

I get a little weird feeling just before i walk into the store to buy mine, but once i've picked them up all the nervousness goes and what are those blue diapers in the pictures you posted right in the middle of your stash?

- - - Updated - - -

(The ones in the middle of this picture i mean http://i.imgur.com/rbpRJoRm.jpg)

BeckiiiBenzo said:
I get a little weird feeling just before i walk into the store to buy mine, but once i've picked them up all the nervousness goes and what are those blue diapers in the pictures you posted right in the middle of your stash?

- - - Updated - - -

(The ones in the middle of this picture i mean http://i.imgur.com/rbpRJoRm.jpg)

Those are the GoodNites Tru-Fit inserts.
http://i.imgur.com/KSBWqqJ.jpg

Well, for some reason, the picture won't show up as a image, but only a link, no matter what I do :shrug:

- - - Updated - - -

I tried out a Pamper UnderJams last night, the side split (not at the seam though, closer to the leg opening) on me after nearly two hours while lying in bed. Anyone else have this issue? I had wet it before getting in bed, I wasn't tossing and turning too often. My first time with them wasn't the best experience, but they are pretty comfortable.

Underjams are really confortable, but over stretch really easily.. for me they start to tear apart after 7hours. Some people say to pre stretch them, but i'm still trying to find a way to get that to work. pampers elastic over stretches way to easily.

Man, I didn't even get 2 hours (if that) out of the first one. But it could have been anything. I was snuggling my teddy bear and trying to get comfortable to get to sleep (insomnia, I try not to take ZzzQuil too often). But I'm wearing another one right now, so we'll see how it goes... either way, I paid for them and I'm going to get my moneys worth out of them

Wow! Very nice. Are the underjams purple too? Do they work as well as GoodNites? I like to wear the cute girly stuff around my husband.
My story of wearing this past weekend was not so nerve racking but a couple surprises. On Saturday I wore to church without incident and pretty much forgot about them. We had a picnic at a church member's place and had a great time. Later in the afternoon we went to the lake and I forgot to take them off when I put on shorts to swim in. There was no restroom at this smaller beach so by the time I realized I needed to change there was no place to do it. So they start to bulge really nicely under my shorts but I mostly just have to stay under water so everyone won't notice. My husband noticed and he was like, "no you didn't" so when I got in the car I didn't want to sit on it so I ripped the sides and slid it down the shorts a little but family everywhere and no trash to dispose of it. Then of course the thing came apart at the top and spilled SAP on the seat next to me. I quickly through it out the window but my husband thought it was ice so he is asking where I got the ice in front of everyone. Fortunately we parked right by the trash can at home so I just had to wait a couple minutes for everyone to go in the house and then dispose of it.

Next day we were going swimming again. I was in my bedroom and of course I remembered to change this time. Had a great time at the beach. My step son who is 30 something was there. So he came maybe 30 minutes after we did. Then he confesses that he stopped by our house to get something to eat on his way to the beach. Ok no big deal, but when I return home and see the pull-up I took off sitting right in the middle of the bed I am just hoping he did not go in there. He is very at home at our house because he used to live there so I am sure he has been in my bedroom Anderson seen my entire stash. So far he hasn't said anything. I better read some more posts now. :)

Yes they are purple. I can't say how well they work vs GoodNites. I haven't really had the chance to wet properly except last but I was quite tired. I'll let you know how they do once I wet them good.

The only thing about Underjams, they tear, stupidly easy.

The pictures in the spoiler tag, could possibly be considered crotch-shots (not shown though), this is not my intention here and cropped them as much as I could to show only the rips and the front designs.

Mods you can remove these images if necessary, I'll understand if you need to :)

Left Leg:
UnderJams01_Cropped.jpg

Right Leg:
UnderJams02_Cropped.jpg

Front Design #1 Eagle:
UnderJams03_Cropped.jpg

Front Design #2 Dog:
UnderJams04_Cropped.jpg

I just had the right leg pretty much tear completely through, after these pictures. I had to tie the ends together to get some use out of it.

I've got a waist of ~31" and hips ~34.5" and GoodNites don't tear at all.

I like the feel/comfort of UnderJams, but the tearing kills it though. I probably won't be getting anymore of them :(

FluffyMastiff said:
Yes they are purple. I can't say how well they work vs GoodNites. I haven't really had the chance to wet properly except last but I was quite tired. I'll let you know how they do once I wet them good.

The only thing about Underjams, they tear, stupidly easy.

The pictures in the spoiler tag, could possibly be considered crotch-shots (not shown though), this is not my intention here and cropped them as much as I could to show only the rips and the front designs.

Mods you can remove these images if necessary, I'll understand if you need to :)

Left Leg:
View attachment 24508

Right Leg:
View attachment 24509

Front Design #1 Eagle:
View attachment 24510

Front Design #2 Dog:
View attachment 24511

I just had the right leg pretty much tear completely through, after these pictures. I had to tie the ends together to get some use out of it.

I've got a waist of ~31" and hips ~34.5" and GoodNites don't tear at all.

I like the feel/comfort of UnderJams, but the tearing kills it though. I probably won't be getting anymore of them :(
My waist is 25-28 so they would be better for me. I am wearing the small GoodNites right now due to the high cost of getting the large. Eagles? I better try those. I thought the ones I saw at Walmart were all green designs. I better look again.

Do you think they hold as much as GoodNite? I think I need more capacity than the small GoodNites offer.

Fascinating said:
Do you think they hold as much as GoodNite? I think I need more capacity than the small GoodNites offer.

I've was able to do 2 wettings before my leg openings split. It appears to hold quite a bit, from front to back.

I was able to wet with my thing up without leaks and it seemed to have instant absorption and urine stays where it was let out at. I barely felt any urine run down the sides like it does with GoodNites.

I can generally get 2-4 uses in a GoodNite before they leak. The UnderJams seem like they would hold the same amount maybe a little more... but I can't test it since every one had the leg opening split on me.

I would say buy a small package and try them out. I don't think you would have any issues with it breaking open, hopefully.

I got my big box of them from Target. I wish that I had bought a small pack instead of a full box of them, but I think these will work well as stuffers though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back