Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from the Pacific NW. Yep, it's rainy.

Default Greetings from the Pacific NW. Yep, it's rainy.

So how is it that an AB/DL community whose members trend younger is far more sophisticated and civilized than other boards populated by older people who should know better? I don't know, but I'm impressed, and that's why I'm here. That's not a knock on other sites (I still belong to a couple), but sometimes I get tired of the immaturity. I guess that's a bit incongruous coming from someone who likes to wear diapers -- but just because we all like to indulge our infantile sides doesn't mean we have to act like babies, if that makes any sense..

But I digress. I'm a straight guy in my early thirties, and I've been drawn to diapers as long as I can remember. I was never a bedwetter, my parents never punished me with diapers, I'm not incontinent and I don't really have an AB side all that much. I just love diapers, and I always will. I like being in them, I like being around them and I like them on other people. I have no idea why, and I gave up trying to figure it out a long time ago.

Basically, I just am who I am and I like being part of a community that feels the same way. I have an awesome job in Portland, OR, that lets me travel a lot, and I'm into reading, music, videogames, Japanese culture, and a whole lot of other stuff that I don't have nearly enough time to explore. Also, I like cats.

Anyway, good to meet everyone.

Welcome to the site

We're supposed to be the ones with all the rain, but it's dry here tonight...at least for the moment. I hope you'll get to know the place and find it a useful and friendly spot. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Welcome to the site. it's windy here in the DMV. it pored last night but it's so windy it was dry by morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Thistle View Post
    But I digress. I'm a straight guy in my early thirties, and I've been drawn to diapers as long as I can remember. I was never a bedwetter, my parents never punished me with diapers, I'm not incontinent and I don't really have an AB side all that much. I just love diapers, and I always will. I like being in them, I like being around them and I like them on other people. I have no idea why, and I gave up trying to figure it out a long time ago.
    I gave up a long time ago too. Diapers are life.

Yo, welcome to ADISC
    Another NW Coaster
    I hope you enjoy your stay, friend!
    --Evan

Hallo there, good intro; I like that it was so upbeat. Yes, there is a different philosophy here: we're not so focused on the quick, twitter-like interactions that characterize many other boards; we are not mainly about exchanging pics & videos, or cyber-dating. As we have a broad spectrum of folks, esp with respect to age, there are strict rules of conduct, which keeps the place peacable for all. There is scrutiny of all activity, and miscreants are quickly pounced. Other forums have less oversight, and are a bit more anarchistic. Also, many here invest a lot of time, effort, and trust in the place, and efforts are made to keep it worthy of those.

Welcome Thistle, that's precisly why I came/stayed here too.

I hope you enjoy your stay, may it be long and helpful.

It's because this is an underage site, so therefore most pervs don't come here. Also since thise is a site for kids too it is WAY more closely watched. The admin probably reads everything.

Well anyway welcome to the site

Welcome, always nice to see another DL from the Pacific NW.