Opinions on diaper art?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Not sure if this is a great place to post this, but "mature" or "off topic" didn't seem right for this.

On Deviantart, Tehthul, and other websites exist art made in the ABDL name. I am wondering what the perspective of the community is on these pieces of work.

I find that some of them are absolute masterpieces. "Chris in the Crib" and "Reaching Up" by BabyChrisFox on Deviantart are two pieces of Babyfur art that are just amazing to me, and I have no real mind to the fur community.

What are your thoughts on ABDL artworks?

I don't frequent DA too often but I do have my favorite poofy pony artists from other places who are very talented and make some pretty awesome art.

Like any place that has a large collection, there are some art that I like a lot and some that I don't like at all. Although I confess that I don't go there very often.

I absolutely love Abdl artwork! It's always so creative and to be honest I'm actually envious of people that are able to draw what they're passionate about.

I like the poofy pony art.

Diaper art is like normal art. People will either like it or not. Personally it matter on the subject on the picture. I like female ABDL pics over males pics.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
Diaper art is like normal art. People will either like it or not. Personally it matter on the subject on the picture. I like female ABDL pics over males pics.

I'd agree there. One of my favourites is SketchManDL - his material and the comics he makes is fantastic (at least, in my opinion).

Wen, Kalida, and others do very nice diaperfur art. I stop in occasionally and see what's new.

I like diaper art myself, I like diaperfur art and poofy pony art as well, I like cartoon, diaper art the best, but I like all forms though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back