• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello!

So I'm relatively new to the DL scene. Didn't really know until about a year ago but I've had interests for a good amount of years.

I was looking up some info more about AB/DL and came across this site. I have the general idea of AB/DL, but was looking into where I stand in it. Some self reflection I guess. :sweatdrop:

Some things about me are that I really love environments and landscapes, and I also love video games as well. So right now I'm studying to be an Environment Concept Artist for video games. The atmosphere and scenery just brings a beautiful story along, ya know? Anyway, I also try other things like character creations and other such things, that way I have a broader set of skills to work with. I also really like to paint with watercolor and acrylic. So yeah!

Hope to be able to meet everyone! :)

Now to figure out what my Profile pic to be. :p

Hi Baxton, welcome! :)

Being an environment concept artist sounds awesome. I agree the atmosphere is definitely a great tool to help tie the story to the world.

Thank you :)

So I take it you're into gaming? Is halo your favorite franchise? :)

Yeah pretty big into gaming. I have to say my favorite franchise is actually The Elder Scrolls. Halo's pretty close to the top but not quite.

Oh, Elder Scrolls is great, at least from the two I've played (Skyrim and Oblivion). I hear really good things about Morrowind but I never had the opportunity to really play it.

You design game environments? thats awesome, i definitely agree with y'all that the scenery brings the whole thing together. I noticed that when i first played skyrim and couldn't quit staring at the games night sky while wandering through the wilderness hahaha. Halo is also really fun.. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Halo 5 :), but i play more minecraft. Also, Welcome-

Yeah, Skyrim was a very beautiful game. My particularly favorite thing in games though is water (Rivers, lakes, waterfalls, etc.) I just find those so relaxing to watch, especially when it's crystal clear.
I'm personally really excited for Tom Clancy's the Division. I really hope it's not a disappointment like I heard Watchdogs was.

Thank you!

Baxton said:
Oh, Elder Scrolls is great, at least from the two I've played (Skyrim and Oblivion). I hear really good things about Morrowind but I never had the opportunity to really play it.

I only played Skyrim and Oblivion as well. I've only read about Morrowind, but a lot of the good things said about it I think can be boiled down to the nostalgia factor. I mean, a lot of the gameplay elements that made it iconic aren't that good (no map markers for instance) and the graphics, while good for the time, haven't aged well.

Yeah, I agree with you on that. My friend has Morrowind and I watched him play it some. I wasn't very interested in it though. I can deal with the lower quality graphics, but the game mechanics looked a bit stiff. That's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back