• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffers

Contributor
Role
I am a friend and artist for vanillas, furries, ab/dl and various others and i am just here to get a better sense of likes and dislikes, ideas etc so i can better understand peoples needs and desires.
I am in my 40s and have been doing art, sculpting, drawing, painting, jewelry making etc on and off most of my life. I have participated in alternative lifestyle activity and i am non-judgmental to anything i have or have not done as long as it does not cause unwanted pain or trauma to the people involved.
I have been in a relationship with my BF for over 15yrs and he is much like me, artistic and non-judgmental :) We work together to create items for people who may find it hard to get or ask for elsewhere (so feel free to get a hold of us if you have any ideas, like i said, we do not judge and you can feel free to ask us anything. we have helped a person on this site with some of their ideas and if they wish they can vouch for us, unless they wish to remain anonymous, we respect peoples privacy :) )

anything else you wish to know about me or us, feel free to ask :)

Hello Fluggers and welcome to the group.

I am sorry, but I am a little confused.

Are you here to learn about Paraphilia Infantilism, or are you looking for art projects to make for other People?

Again welcome to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back