Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reintro

Default Reintro

Hi everyone. I used to be a member here for a few days but bad luck and some really mussed up shedules took up all my time until I barely was able to find relaxation time on my computer. Anyways, my schedule is still uber busy, but I miss being able to come here and share my love of furries and diapers.

Anyways, I am a proud lionfurry (babyfur) and my passion in the diaper area changes a bit depending on mood, but I mostly love the idea of just wearing diapers but also love the thoughts of getting more babyish including being bottle fed and changed etc. Outside of my babyfurryness, (that can't be the right spelling) I absolutely love music. I play trumpet, french horn, mellophone, guitar (poorly, but still) and piano. I also compose music in what little spare time I have.

Anyways, I hope to meet anyone, not just other babyfurs (although I've been hard pressed to find another lion furry...) and I look foreward to being a part of this site!

That's cool. Come to think of it, you're the first bearfur I've ever met!

And thatnks for the rewelcome, I'm just glad I could make it back.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby lion View Post
    That's cool. Come to think of it, you're the first bearfur I've ever met!

And thatnks for the rewelcome, I'm just glad I could make it back.
    I also think i am one of the rare bears who weighs only 110 lbs. :P

At least that sets you apart from the beginning! I'm a very small lion myself, even for being a teen/adolescent.

Yeah I am really small in size at only 4 11' so I find it funny that my fursona is a bear; For they are such big animals

Well when it feels right! Actually, I doubt I should give even the slightest hint of what could be seen as advice considering I haven't been in the furry world all that long...

Anyways, bears are very big. But they look really cool!

Nice one Jon. Welcome back to ADISC, cubbylion. You'll find that Mandy has an unnatural obsession with polar bears. *Braces for naggy insult*

Peachy

RAWR! *hugs the lion furry cub and gets some milk*