Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any of you ever tried .barebumdiapers

they look pretty cool, but I have never heared of that company before

Looks interesting, hope they come through this fall.

Affordable? (I'll bet they're no cheaper than other ABDL themed diapers, probably around $2.75 - $3.00 per piece) Free shipping? (no doubt that's U.S only). Looks promising, though...

I'm really liking the ABDL diapers being released. Especially by multiple companies. They'll all be competing, striving to make better products than each other, and prices will go possibly go down.

Oh, and I love the design!

Ok, to be honest, I believe that the market is getting flooded with original, all over, realistic style printed diapers now (Crinklz do not count, they are a reskinned diaper and thus, non original). There are seven types on the market (Cuddlz, Snuggies, Snuggies Overnites, Cushies, AwwSoCute, Spoiled, and now these), it's kinda getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    Ok, to be honest, I believe that the market is getting flooded with original, all over, realistic style printed diapers now (Crinklz do not count, they are a reskinned diaper and thus, non original). There are seven types on the market (Cuddlz, Snuggies, Snuggies Overnites, Cushies, AwwSoCute, Spoiled, and now these), it's kinda getting ridiculous.
    Obviously it's not ridiculous enough, if anything we need more, otherwise we'd see more price drops from competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Obviously it's not ridiculous enough, if anything we need more, otherwise we'd see more price drops from competitors.
    Dang, you beat me to the punch! Hopefully, the competition will lead to lower prices, but I'm not really holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    While there may be price drops, I don't think it's good to over saturate the market with tons of choices, it won't be financially viable for the companies when everything becomes price dropped and that may lead to some well loved companies shutting down in the face of inferior products. I'm not saying it's bad though, these diapers may gradually creep into specialty stores and then leech into public conscience over time, in 20 years time, you might be able to pick up a pack of Snuggies while grocery shopping.