Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyWolfe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I saw this while browsing Pinterest, and thought some people might enjoy having some Hello Kitty Diapers

I can't tell if they are cloth or plastic backed or whatever. I think they are just cute and really wish that I could order me a set of Mediums :(

Has anyone seen/ordered these before?

They look plastic backed imo, i will probably order these next time i need some diapers.

Hey nice, they had a lot cute designs with cartoon characters :) I don't so much care for hello kitty, and am not a sissy but they had stuff for me too.

TyphaHare said:
Hey nice, they had a lot cute designs with cartoon characters :) I don't so much care for hello kitty, and am not a sissy but they had stuff for me too.

I should have stated that they had other designs. I didn't think of it at the time. Can I change the title to include " - and other character styles" ?

They're cute but I'd like that design better on a reusable. I don't got the money to spend on them otherwise.

These diapers look cute and I have not seen them before but I wouldn't jump at the first chance to get them though.

Those are soooo cute I will try them out some other time once I run out of dc amors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back