Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Is it weard.....

  1. #1

    Default Is it weard.....

    Hello, me again. I guess I'm doing good overall today, but still, sometimes I read And view ABDL/ Sissy/TG AR/Babyfur/And Cat and Dog TF stories/ on deventart and other places and sometimes really do want to be in those stories and even sometimes imagine myself in those various stories, sometimes I even have dreams where I'm dressed like a little girl, or am a cat or dog, or regress into a little cat girl and imagine myself in those stories, where I can actually transform or whatever, and sometimes imagine myself and what the story would be like with a few charges, I don't think I'm TG, Because when I'm not in little mode I'm a straight guy, who's a massive nerd, and I am relativity happy with that, but still It's hard to avoid, and sometimes It does bother me, because sometimes I really want to be little more and more, and have someone in my life I can be little around, true I have you guy's and you're all awesome but other than that I kinda feel alone, because I just want to be little again, or have like a girlfriend or something that knows my ABDL/Little/LG/Side and accepts me for it or mabie alter reality where I'm a Neko Girl. Anyways, I really don't feel this way about my other interests, although it kinda varies, sometimes I draw fan art and write fan fiction, for my various fandoms, that so far only people close to me have seen, but you know nothing like this and It is kinda bugging me.

  2. #2

    Default

    You seem almost timid in your fetish side yet at the same time you want someone else's recognition of your fetish side. You need first to totally own in and accept it within yourself before seeking acceptance or approval from another. Basicly be you and love you wholly before trying to find that from someone else. We all seem to have at least one other person to love us outhere sometimes a lot more than that it just boils down to finding that person,

  3. #3

    Default

    No, it is not weird. In fantasies, we often want something different from our usual self. This different may be opposite. Mature straight male normally; regressed to a younger, feminine version: perfectly reasonable. In fantasies, you want to do things not normally done. I normally want to be in complete control; my fantasies include no control.

    The more you research, the more you will find this opposite. Accept yourself and enjoy.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    Hello, me again. I guess I'm doing good overall today, but still, sometimes I read And view ABDL/ Sissy/TG AR/Babyfur/And Cat and Dog TF stories/ on deventart and other places and sometimes really do want to be in those stories and even sometimes imagine myself in those various stories, sometimes I even have dreams where I'm dressed like a little girl, or am a cat or dog, or regress into a little cat girl and imagine myself in those stories, where I can actually transform or whatever, and sometimes imagine myself and what the story would be like with a few charges, I don't think I'm TG, Because when I'm not in little mode I'm a straight guy, who's a massive nerd, and I am relativity happy with that, but still It's hard to avoid, and sometimes It does bother me, because sometimes I really want to be little more and more, and have someone in my life I can be little around, true I have you guy's and you're all awesome but other than that I kinda feel alone, because I just want to be little again, or have like a girlfriend or something that knows my ABDL/Little/LG/Side and accepts me for it or mabie alter reality where I'm a Neko Girl. Anyways, I really don't feel this way about my other interests, although it kinda varies, sometimes I draw fan art and write fan fiction, for my various fandoms, that so far only people close to me have seen, but you know nothing like this and It is kinda bugging me.
    When it comes to being "weird" I think I can say that normalcy is nothing more then a societal construct actually. What matters most actually is whether or not it hurts you or anyone else whatever the subject may be (in this case being a little girl). Tetra is right that you need to accept this side of yourself before you should find acceptance from another. But what comes after that? Well trying to actually meet up with people so you can find someone who will accept yourself seems to be a somewhat logical next step. Obviously being a AB/DL makes that complicated. I'm going to recommend that you do not tell someone that you're a AB/DL until you have been dating anywhere between 3 to 6 months. By that time you should be able to figure out if someone is going to accept that part of you or not without ever letting them know about it. If they don't appear that they could accept you then I recommend that you break up the relationship and find someone else because it will only harm you both at that point. I know how lonely you must feel because that's how I feel as well. Just be careful about how you go about looking for someone. Notice how I said to be careful, I never said anything about being fearful when going about it though. You should do fine as long as you're patient and careful.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    No, it is not weird. In fantasies, we often want something different from our usual self. This different may be opposite. Mature straight male normally; regressed to a younger, feminine version: perfectly reasonable. In fantasies, you want to do things not normally done. I normally want to be in complete control; my fantasies include no control.

    The more you research, the more you will find this opposite. Accept yourself and enjoy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    You seem almost timid in your fetish side yet at the same time you want someone else's recognition of your fetish side. You need first to totally own in and accept it within yourself before seeking acceptance or approval from another. Basicly be you and love you wholly before trying to find that from someone else. We all seem to have at least one other person to love us outhere sometimes a lot more than that it just boils down to finding that person,


    Quote Originally Posted by giantguy99 View Post
    When it comes to being "weird" I think I can say that normalcy is nothing more then a societal construct actually. What matters most actually is whether or not it hurts you or anyone else whatever the subject may be (in this case being a little girl). Tetra is right that you need to accept this side of yourself before you should find acceptance from another. But what comes after that? Well trying to actually meet up with people so you can find someone who will accept yourself seems to be a somewhat logical next step. Obviously being a AB/DL makes that complicated. I'm going to recommend that you do not tell someone that you're a AB/DL until you have been dating anywhere between 3 to 6 months. By that time you should be able to figure out if someone is going to accept that part of you or not without ever letting them know about it. If they don't appear that they could accept you then I recommend that you break up the relationship and find someone else because it will only harm you both at that point. I know how lonely you must feel because that's how I feel as well. Just be careful about how you go about looking for someone. Notice how I said to be careful, I never said anything about being fearful when going about it though. You should do fine as long as you're patient and careful.
    Thanks for that, everyone, BTW sorry for not responding sooner, but still it's a whole lot to think about, and believe me it's hard to accept it really, because usually it builds up because of stress, and believe me, I have had a lot of it, due to preparing for college, and so many thoughts going through my head at once, with my brother beaing as annoying, evil and rude as possible this summer, and I have 1 year left to go for college, and so many thoughts going through my head at once, I feel I'm better than I was, and I am praying hard but still, It feels like I want to be little more and more, and I still have no idea how not to let this effect my life, and accept it and I really don't know what to do on that front.

  6. #6

    Default

    Hey there buddy. You know it really sounds like the stress of your life and your anxiety about yourself is triggering all these feelings, or at least making them seem more intense. You really must try to worry less about this and not try to answer all of the questions at once. Life has a way of revealing its secrets all in good time. The key for you is to be open to it...to be aware. You will discover who you are, even if it takes a little while. So enjoy trying out new stuff (carefully of course...remember loving yourself is looking after yourself) less worry will be less stress and less intensity of your desires. Slowly but surely mate

Similar Threads

  1. One weard night last night, what a dream.
    By DannyBBaby in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-Feb-2015, 00:11

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.