Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Have had an account here for a long time but have never been active. Will try to be better!

I've been a DL nearly all my life and look forward to making new friends.

Welcome duckydipes! No need to apologize. Most people here come and go often. What kind of music do you like?

Oh I like most everything, but especially 60s-70s-80s-90s pop / rock.

As for my ABDL side...

I'm in my 50s and have been into diapers all of my life. As a kid, I was always fascinated with the other kids who wore them. I began actually wearing them when I was about 13. It was the "towels and trash bags" thing but it was still diapers. When I was able to drive, I then was able to buy disposables so I wore those a lot for several years. This was during the "pre-internet" days and for years I thought I must be the only person in the world who is into this and must be nuts or something. LOL.

Since moving out own my own, I've worn flannel cloth diapers. Originally, sewing cloth toddler diapers together to make them my size. Then, with the advent of the Internet, using adult sized contours and soakers bought from the usual sites.

I'm not 24/7, but I do typically wear 2-3 nights a week and on weekends when I'm able. I am married, my wife has always known about my diapers and approves and participates when she can, though I wish she'd be a bit more engaged in it (right now she generally lets me do whatever I want, but I wish she'd take a more active role and force me to wear them and humiliate me for it. ;-) )

I look forward to making some friends here--especially those of you who have been into this since the "old days" of the 1970s-80s...!

Yay! Another member over XX years old! I haven't been into diapers that long and only sparingly when I do. However, there are a few here like yourself who have been in them for years.

70's rock - Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Yay! Another member over XX years old! I haven't been into diapers that long and only sparingly when I do. However, there are a few here like yourself who have been in them for years.

70's rock - Rocks!

Especially if it's Bruce Springsteen. Can you tell I grew up on the Jersey Shore? But yeah, I'm another old diaper wearer who enjoys wearing cloth.

I'm not in my 50's, it I feel like it! No. You've got a decade on me, but the 70's and 80's were my childhood days. The only difference is that when I switched to disposables I stuck with them.

Welcome (again)