what the crap is this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
is waterproof and fireproof.

ok. that's good. I suppose. I know I hate it when my diaper catches fire.

$450 is a small price to pay for a diaper that would probably save you from a fall off of a 5 story building.

Color: Green,red,blue,yellow,white and so on
These guys sound enthusiastic! I mean, everybody knows what colors inflatable diapers come in!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437789019.721184.jpg

The inflatable diapers resemble the "SPREADING DIAPERS" sold on Ebay.
A way to restrict movement and not so much for diapering.

I never heard of these and to be honest it looks like a dumb idea.

Considering the price, this is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a long, long time.

why? X3

dogboy said:
Considering the price, this is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a long, long time.

450 USD for 2500 isn't that bad.

Are those for a game of some kind? Like a sack race?

Oh thank you for the laugh, I needed that :lol:

Fire2box said:
450 USD for 2500 isn't that bad.

I think that would be $450 to $2,500 per piece

Huh.. I thought these would go really well for this crowd but apparently not :D?
I mean, we got so many people in here who *love* to waddle!

TyphaHare said:
Huh.. I thought these would go really well for this crowd but apparently not :D?
I mean, we got so many people in here who *love* to waddle!
I know! If it really is inflatable that would be awesome!

Omg lol that's awesome, I want one, or thirty

:giggles::laugh:I don't know eather.

These are for that special time in life when you want to tell everyone you wear diapers,.,

Can these be filled with helium and used as parade floats?? Wouldn't it be awesome to see a giant diaper in the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade!

if they inflate enough, they might work for playing on the lake, but I think I would just flip over and I be upside down in the water though. :laugh:

DannyBBaby said:
if they inflate enough, they might work for playing on the lake, but I think I would just flip over and I be upside down in the water though. :laugh:
you would drown if that's the case. I have always wanted an inflatable diaper in the stereotypical beachball pattern (but not color, Teal and Purple come to mind) just for swimming. I think with armbands you'd float fine but adult swim bands don't exist in the states. I'd love to have an inflatable diaper that looks like an actual diaper too but that doesn't seem to exist either.

bambinod said:
ok. that's good. I suppose. I know I hate it when my diaper catches fire.

As do I, those late night Taco Bell stops can be hell on diapers during the night. Now no more worrying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back