• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi again everybody :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamaspergers

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well when i first came to Adisc several years ago i came under the username ihaveaspergers.

Unfortunately the ban hammer can and banned all under 18's :( now after turning 18 just a couple of months ago im back.

I might as well introduce myself again.

Im an aspie (as both my old and current usernames would tell you) who is interested in anything IT from building websites to Security, with a focus on security.

I'm at adisc on account of me being a DL (or should that be NL from where i come from-UK).

Only really reason is just to be able to chat with others :)

Oh and like last time i'm not able to say what websites i have built without revealing my real world identity.

Its nice to be back :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and in case anyone is wondering, i cleared having this account with Moo before posting.

Hello iamaspergers and welcome back to the group.

Egor

Hey there I believe I to have asperger's so that could be something we have in common!

Hope you find that this place is fun and I hope to see you around by the way there is also a group on that you can join called:

Why is autism spectrum an asperger's association. Check it out you will not be disappointed.

Hey and welcome back to the group. It'll be nice to see you round.

Any idea why Aspergers seems to have a fairly high rate amongst ABDL's?

iamaspergers said:
Any idea why Aspergers seems to have a fairly high rate amongst ABDL's?

There is several threads on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back