Ordered Adult Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, so I had some time to try out "TotalDry Plus Protection" ....

My first thought, these things are thin. So I was worried about them leaking through or something.

I got it on with no issues, once I stood up, I had to adjust the left tapes a little as it was a bit tight on my leg. Got it adjusted and went and sit at my computer and started watching YouTube videos.

I had the bottom left tap peel off, so I stuck it back on, a little looser. Thought that maybe I had it too tight with the way that I sit at my computer.

I wet once and it felt nice, I checked out the bottom crotch/back and noticed that I could see the wetness through the outside. I felt it a few times during the next 5 or 10 minutes, I didn't feel any wetness on my hand, so that's good. I was pointing down/under/tucked, whatever you want to call it.

Then, the same bottom left tape popped off again... I couldn't get it to stay stuck, so I taped it up with normal tape. It held for about 5 minutes before popping off again... So I added more to it (I don't have any packaging tape or duct tape)

So then I start to wet again, the 2nd time. I was pointing up this time. I watched as it filled the front up and was watching it show through the diaper layers.

And the bottom left tape popped off and then then top left tape popped off... So I decide that I'm done.

I drop it down and notice that the inside of the diaper has a hole torn in it near the top of the butt region... the stuffing/wick/sap stuff whatever it's call, has came out and stuck on me.

I roll it up, clean up and toss the diaper away...

I'm not impressed with TotalDry Plus Protection.

Maybe just bad luck with this one diaper. I don't know. I still have one more that I can give it another try later on... We'll see.

-----
Next up for testing is Molicare Super Plus.

FluffyMastiff said:
I still have one more that I can give it another try later on...

I always like to try at least two if not more before I declare a diaper 'a dud'. A diaper can be taped different ways and I always like to give a diaper a chance to redeem itself.

Last edited:
BabyDenise said:
I always like to try at least two if not more before I declare a diaper 'a dude'. A diaper can be taped different ways and I always like to give a diaper a chance to redeem itself.

I will give it another chance. I still have one more. Like I said, maybe it was just bad luck with that one.

-------------

Molicare Super Plus

It was quite easy to get on, I got the tapes stuck on right and didn't have to adjust them afterwards. I lied down for the top taps, and for the both tapes I stood up and taped those.

The first wetting made the crotch of it feel hard, but still soft. I wet a few more times and it got soft. I wet 6 or 7 times in the Molicare Super Plus, and it didn't leak at all.

I even put on my boxers over it and put on my pants to see how noticeable it was before I wet. It wasn't too bad, or at least I couldn't tell without looking a few times. But after a few wettings, that all goes away. lol

I like the Molicare Super Plus. It's on my good list.

--------
I still have 1 of each that I bought and will try them all out again, but I won't post about them though. except for the TotalDry Plus Protection, I'll post again about how it went.

Thank You everyone for listening/reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back