Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft

Red face World of Warcraft

Hey there!
    Anyone else here that plays world of warcraft? i would love to gather up some people into a guild or something, then we could chill out and have a little secret ABDL guild

Hey, I do I've played for quite a while. Started somewhere during Burning Crusade. After patch 2.1, but before patch 2.2. Played aggressively until about the middle-end of Secrets of Ulduar, patch 3.1 -- Where I picked up an evening tech support job which mostly eliminated me from playing with the guild, until I managed to snag a morning shift. I'm not in that guild anymore, they jumped off the realm to another server. My main character is in his own guild, right now. But, I'd have no problems making a new character or joining an alt to any guild

Let's meet up in WoW sometime

-------

:/ My WoW account is on the US realms. Sorry. Still I like talking about and discussing WoW. I'm quite partial to it.
    Last edited by BluMew; 24-Jul-2015 at 09:17.

Sounds cool! I've been playing since cata and im still playing, but then again, im on the EU realms, but i bet we can figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by andru360 View Post
    Sounds cool! I've been playing since cata and im still playing, but then again, im on the EU realms, but i bet we can figure something out!
    Yea, maybe there is a way I could make like a free account some how. At least, Blizzard promotes here in the US that WoW is "free to play" until level 20. I just don't know how to change which locality (US vs EU) that I connect to.

Quote Originally Posted by BluMew View Post
    Yea, maybe there is a way I could make like a free account some how. At least, Blizzard promotes here in the US that WoW is "free to play" until level 20. I just don't know how to change which locality (US vs EU) that I connect to.
    With cross realms system being on EU or US shouldn't be a problem

Played wow for more than 10 years since early vanilla. Not going back now. I have managed to quit the game. Last time I tried it I leveled from 90-100 and did a fre raids. Laster about 1,5 months before I was bored to death.... Way too easy
    But.. Have fun and enjoy yourself

Quote Originally Posted by edward321 View Post
    With cross realms system being on EU or US shouldn't be a problem
    Really? I mean, know about cross-realm capability. But does it actually extend across every realm that exists anywhere in the world? I've never had an international friend before -- I just assumed that cross-realm only worked inside a specific geographical region since game license keys tie you down to only a specific region of realm servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharanu View Post
    Played wow for more than 10 years since early vanilla. Not going back now. I have managed to quit the game. Last time I tried it I leveled from 90-100 and did a fre raids. Laster about 1,5 months before I was bored to death.... Way too easy
    But.. Have fun and enjoy yourself
    Was that raiding with a guild? Or raiding though the automatic raid builder, LFR? LFR is tuned to be a cakewalk. To get a challenge you need to do Normal, Heroic, or Mythic difficulty with a PuG or a guild.

Bluemew I've sent you a request now Will be nice to get to know another ABDL!

Was that raiding with a guild? Or raiding though the automatic raid builder, LFR? LFR is tuned to be a cakewalk. To get a challenge you need to do Normal, Heroic, or Mythic difficulty with a PuG or a guild.[/QUOTE]

Heroics and mythic.
    Cleared heroic within 2 weeks, mythic within 2 months.
    And the guild wasn't even geared from the start, mostly heroic dungeon gear when we hit heroics.
    I remember doing MC/BWL and it could take several weeks to get a single boss down the first time.

Been ages since I've played WoW, started in early BC but died off during MoP. Came back to try out Warlords, was not a fan =/

Had a lot of good memories on that game though, and I'm glad to see you're still making some ^.^.