Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
So yeah.. Pretty much exactly a year ago I decided to try something new.
I'm SUPER open-minded and tend to try all sorts of things from time to time, kinky things are one of those which I want to go trough bucket-list style and diapers were on that list.
But after I started wearing I started to get this whole thing. It didn't really feel like a weird kinky thing, it's.. something else :O

The first time I ordered diaper samples and wore them, it felt AMAZING! I had no idea nappies were such a quality item, and felt so nice to wear. I immediately understood the appeal. I was surprised by how even the cheapest type of a diaper was really good, tho of course you gotta have a working product if it is used for incontinence!
But anyway, my collection of diapers grew and I started to associate them with so much good, warm and fuzzy feelings. Just going trough my stash and putting them in neat order makes me feel happy, and getting a new package of diapers is the highlight of my month :)
I've had A LOT of stress this past year and this hobby has helped with it immensely!

I even created a babyfur persona to feel immersed, but maybe I'll write about that to the babyfur section here some later time..

Anyway, I haven't had a chance to wear for a while now and it's bumming me out :( I had no idea I could enjoy it this much and miss doing it! But uh.. here I am. And I think I might be a diaper lover for the rest of my life hahah something really clicked with this.

Next month, I will place a big order as my birthday present to myself! I'll also throw a little "One year anniversary" for starting my ABDL "career" :p Just spend a day chilling in diapers, drinking chocolate milk from a bottle and playing age-appropriate video games!

I don't think there are many others who started doing this ex tempore? What I've seen is that people have had a very long history with nappies before actually starting any ABDL stuff, and self-acceptance has been slow and tricky.

Anyway, I am so glad this community exists <3 Cheers :)

Cheers to you too. It's actually almost been a year since I actually started indulging in my desires as well, and it's helped so much to relieve stress.

Good to see you around still.

ClandestineWing said:
Cheers to you too. It's actually almost been a year since I actually started indulging in my desires as well, and it's helped so much to relieve stress.

"why did't I start doing this sooner??" :)

Hey TyphaHare. So glad that you have found happiness with this new thing - diapers. I've been into it for many years but only this year got into the babyfur scene. I find it equally addicting, especially the artwork. I would love to hear about the fursona you have created.

I can relate to TyphaHare very well. What had started as a "kink/fetish" addition to my fem/sissy boi persona, quite quickly turned into a most relevant part of that persona of mine. Add that to my utter passion towards wetting pleasures it soon became apparent that I had discovered a most rewarding sense of comfort, warmth, and without a doubt, delightful pleasure. And talk about being a major contributing in easing stress levels.

And I too find happiness and contentment in taking care of my stash of diapers/pullups and pads:thumbsup:

I'm just window-shopping now, waiting for a good time to order more AB-theme diapers >_<! I'm about to burst from not being able to wear for a while. I wanna sleep in nappies.. been contemplating if I should get myself an inflatable crib. The shipping from US to Scandinavia is not too expensive..
I quess I'll just go to a pharmacy and pick up some Tena diapers. It doesn't seem like many stores carry slips, but instead pullups which I don't like.. I'll try my luck, and then I'd have even a small stash to look after until I get back to my big stash :) Hopefully the stash will grow twice it's size after I order something nice for my birthday!

Little2Roo said:
Hey TyphaHare. So glad that you have found happiness with this new thing - diapers. I've been into it for many years but only this year got into the babyfur scene. I find it equally addicting, especially the artwork. I would love to hear about the fursona you have created.

Maybe I'd even draw him! Though I have a recognizable style :p I can probably be traced back to my FA account ahaha..! Oh well.

It's actually almost been a year since I actually started indulging in my desires as well, and it's helped so much to relieve stress.

You started year ago too :D! Hi five! haha
btw that's my favourite digimon in your avatar.

So is the kinky lifestyle bucket-list/journey of self-discovery on the back-burner or just simply over? I really am curious Man! bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

Also - and this is no bad thing - but after 15 active years DLABism becomes - to the self - completely normal! bms

lol the journey is never over x) I just keep finding all sorts of enjoyable, new things as time goes by! I also have a bucket list for foods! The thing with nappies is, that I did not find a new fetish really more like a new way to relax. A new hobby? Lifestyle???? Oh boy.

I think I stopped wondering about what is considered normal a loooooooong time ago :') Normal is what you experience as normal I think. We all have our own normal hahah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back