Thread: Didn't think I'd get so into this

Default Didn't think I'd get so into this

So yeah.. Pretty much exactly a year ago I decided to try something new.
    I'm SUPER open-minded and tend to try all sorts of things from time to time, kinky things are one of those which I want to go trough bucket-list style and diapers were on that list.
    But after I started wearing I started to get this whole thing. It didn't really feel like a weird kinky thing, it's.. something else :O

The first time I ordered diaper samples and wore them, it felt AMAZING! I had no idea nappies were such a quality item, and felt so nice to wear. I immediately understood the appeal. I was surprised by how even the cheapest type of a diaper was really good, tho of course you gotta have a working product if it is used for incontinence!
    But anyway, my collection of diapers grew and I started to associate them with so much good, warm and fuzzy feelings. Just going trough my stash and putting them in neat order makes me feel happy, and getting a new package of diapers is the highlight of my month
    I've had A LOT of stress this past year and this hobby has helped with it immensely!

I even created a babyfur persona to feel immersed, but maybe I'll write about that to the babyfur section here some later time..

Anyway, I haven't had a chance to wear for a while now and it's bumming me out I had no idea I could enjoy it this much and miss doing it! But uh.. here I am. And I think I might be a diaper lover for the rest of my life hahah something really clicked with this.

Next month, I will place a big order as my birthday present to myself! I'll also throw a little "One year anniversary" for starting my ABDL "career" :P Just spend a day chilling in diapers, drinking chocolate milk from a bottle and playing age-appropriate video games!

I don't think there are many others who started doing this ex tempore? What I've seen is that people have had a very long history with nappies before actually starting any ABDL stuff, and self-acceptance has been slow and tricky.

Anyway, I am so glad this community exists <3 Cheers

Cheers to you too. It's actually almost been a year since I actually started indulging in my desires as well, and it's helped so much to relieve stress.

Good to see you around still.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Cheers to you too. It's actually almost been a year since I actually started indulging in my desires as well, and it's helped so much to relieve stress.
    "why did't I start doing this sooner??"

Hey TyphaHare. So glad that you have found happiness with this new thing - diapers. I've been into it for many years but only this year got into the babyfur scene. I find it equally addicting, especially the artwork. I would love to hear about the fursona you have created.

I can relate to TyphaHare very well. What had started as a "kink/fetish" addition to my fem/sissy boi persona, quite quickly turned into a most relevant part of that persona of mine. Add that to my utter passion towards wetting pleasures it soon became apparent that I had discovered a most rewarding sense of comfort, warmth, and without a doubt, delightful pleasure. And talk about being a major contributing in easing stress levels.

And I too find happiness and contentment in taking care of my stash of diapers/pullups and pads

I'm just window-shopping now, waiting for a good time to order more AB-theme diapers >_<! I'm about to burst from not being able to wear for a while. I wanna sleep in nappies.. been contemplating if I should get myself an inflatable crib. The shipping from US to Scandinavia is not too expensive..
    I quess I'll just go to a pharmacy and pick up some Tena diapers. It doesn't seem like many stores carry slips, but instead pullups which I don't like.. I'll try my luck, and then I'd have even a small stash to look after until I get back to my big stash Hopefully the stash will grow twice it's size after I order something nice for my birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    Hey TyphaHare. So glad that you have found happiness with this new thing - diapers. I've been into it for many years but only this year got into the babyfur scene. I find it equally addicting, especially the artwork. I would love to hear about the fursona you have created.
    Maybe I'd even draw him! Though I have a recognizable style :P I can probably be traced back to my FA account ahaha..! Oh well.

It's actually almost been a year since I actually started indulging in my desires as well, and it's helped so much to relieve stress.
    You started year ago too ! Hi five! haha
    btw that's my favourite digimon in your avatar.

bringmesunshine

So is the kinky lifestyle bucket-list/journey of self-discovery on the back-burner or just simply over? I really am curious Man! bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

Also - and this is no bad thing - but after 15 active years DLABism becomes - to the self - completely normal! bms

lol the journey is never over x) I just keep finding all sorts of enjoyable, new things as time goes by! I also have a bucket list for foods! The thing with nappies is, that I did not find a new fetish really more like a new way to relax. A new hobby? Lifestyle???? Oh boy.

I think I stopped wondering about what is considered normal a loooooooong time ago :') Normal is what you experience as normal I think. We all have our own normal hahah!