How long does your stash last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got quite a big stash of mostly abena m4 and a few packs of dry 24/7 , I go thru 3 packs of abena (1 case) in about 2 or 3 weeks, so I get at least one case of the m4 every month to restock, so this way I'm never really getting to low. My stash is always 9-12 packs of abena m4 and 2-4 packs of dry 24/7. I try to use the dry less often as they cost more to replace. I'm almost 24/7 so I use 2-4 diapers a day.

I wear disposables but I mainly wear only on the weekend or on days where I don't have to do anything the next day. So my stash usually lasts me a few months but when I buy diapers I buy 30-40 at a time.

Flutters said:
When you get a pack of diapers, depending on the size of the pack, how long does it last. Do you sometimes blow through your stash or does it last for a while?

I recently got a pack and it's already gone...I was like DAAAAAAAMN!
R
rxZ

I wear disposable diapers every night and sometimes during the day. I stock up every 3 to 4 months out of the year. I order by the case. Sometimes 2 or 4 cases at a time. But when I try new diapers I order by the bag or package.

I have to ration my diapers since I am poor and can not afford to regularly stock up. I got my current stash of around 40 in April and I'm hoping that it'll last me until the Holidays. So it should last me about 7 months if I don't splurge.

A 48-72 count case last me a few months.

I'll end up trying to do a short stint of 24/7 when I first get them, then wear every 2-3 days maybe with a few binges here and there. Since I don't don't actually pay for my own I stretch them out more then I would otherwise.

I go through 1.5 cases of dry 24/7 every 30 days as I use 3 to 4 diapers a day next time I buy I am upping my order from 2 cases to 3

I'll go through four or so a day on some days or just one on others. It all depends on my mood. A bag of ~36 will last a month or so. I'm still working through the ends of my last binge. I ordered a case of NSC diapers (my main goto diapers) plus some attends breathable extra absorbant (my favorite for under regular clothes when I go out). Then dry247 had a sale with free shipping so I got acase of that. That was months ago and I'm just getting to the end of that stash.

I have like 12 cases as back up in the closet plus my cloth and 3 cases come every month. In the summer I use more ATN'S than cloth because I am out and active more, summer is my best time my pain is less and with little ability to control my body temperature summer is all around easier. If it's below 80 and not in direct sun I wear a jacket,I also do the Michael Jackson and generally wear a glove on my right hand due to neuro whit my right hand can be as much as 12 degrees cooler than left.

It really depends. I can blow up a little Pampers pack in 2 weeks (I take another diaper for pee, poop, fap etc), but if I had my most-wanted diaper (Crinklz) I bet it can last forever :p I would use them at maximum capacity, I won't mind using a Crinklz 2 times, with several poops (2 or maybe even 3), and load of pee. It would even feel amazing :p

I ration my diapers like they're precious water. I rarely get the chance to use them because I'm always on the go or have people around who make it difficult to comfortably wear. I get a bit more paranoid than is necessary, but it's a matter of convenience and I really like to enjoy every individual diaper I have. I am really loathe to wear for any less than 4 hours and even that's pushing it. Then clean-up always puts me at risk of being caught or making a lot of noise (thin walls and I still live with my mom who's the next room over) so I prefer to just wait until people are all gone and I can relax.

I have more diapers than I keep track of, but I have remnants of a few packs from almost 2-3 years ago. Last time I bought was probably about 6-8 months ago and I usually only get new packs around my birthday or Christmas. And at the beginning or end of school semesters. I'm still very sneaky about all of this.

About a case a month for my Tena Flex Maxis, though I have a bag or two on hand of Seni Active super plus pullups. That will usually get me through the month.

I got a 24 pack of attends plastic and it lasted a week and a half supplemented by a couple GoodNites and lots cloth. Plastic is hard to go easy on because by the time I get the tapes loose I've already filled it.

A pack of diapers will last me quite some time. I generally only wear once or twice a week; however since I told my wife (fiancée when I told her about the DL lifestyle) I've been wearing more and more frequently. I'm currently watching tv in my 3rd diaper this week! At this rate I expect a pack would last me about 1.5 - 2 months, but I also expect them to last less and less time as I become more comfortable wearing with her (yes, she also wears and is starting to develop her own DL fetish!). I am terrified of running out of diapers, so I constantly keep an eye on how many I have left. Not having any diapers would be a disaster for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back