panties/underwear purchase --- Lucky females

Status
Not open for further replies.
FluffyMastiff said:
Speaking of which, maybe I should have asked about the dress that I bought too, it's already been shipped out I think. But I think I got the measurements right this time.

Well I got part 1 of 2 of the shipment, the dress arrives tomorrow. I got the 2 pack of Camisole Bralettes today. They don't feel too tight, but are snug. I'll spare you (maybe) the picture of my hairy chest in one of them. :sweatdrop: Actually, I'm not sure if those types of pictures are allowed. I cropped out my face and surrounds for only the bra. Let me know, please. I think by doing this, I might overcome a lot of my shyness, but I guess only time will tell.

Anyway, Once I get the dress in tomorrow. I'll give another update.

Edit:

I hand washed one and while that was drying I wore the other one. Once the washed one was dry, I swapped out. The one that wasn't washed was so itchy, now I'm sitting here with the washed one and little to no itch :D

Last edited:
Did you read the garment care label ?
Most clothing items need to be laundered before wearing to wash out the chemicals used to set the
permanent press (what is commonly called sizing) dyes in fabric coloring or what is simply commercial dry cleaning.
I bought some mail order items on ebay and when they arrived it was like they were soaked in #2 bunker diesel fuel oil.
Laundered twice and now they have a respectable place in my unmentionables closet !

I did, but I didn't see anything mentioned about washing them first. I searched for it on Google and a lot of people/blogs said to wash first. So I did that with one while still wearing the other one, while following the instructions on them.

For the bras it was cold with gentle cycle, so I cleaned the sink out and filled it with cold-ish water (really hot today, so cold was a bit on the warmish side), anyway, soaked the bra and swished it around for about a minute. Afterwards, I balled it up and squeezed out the water, then I repeated. I put it in a towel and pressed down on it and stood on it to get out as much of the water and then hung it up for a few hours in the closet. Pulled it out, swapped the bras and the washed one wasn't itchy. There's a spot or two that are still itchy, but I assume that is because I'm not used to wearing them.

But it's all good now though :)

That label thinging majigy thing - usually sewn into the waist band just at the point of being an
irritation because it is made of burlap and the unmentionables are made of satin silk or something of that ilk.
Turn that label over for well I will be ! More strange writing and care instructions - probably in a language
only the mother country of manufacture could do for export "Do not wear while washing as side effects
may occur such as exotic moods of fantasy and rapture YMMV !
Machine washing gentle delicate cycle - avoid bleaching except for those skid marks - line or air dry preferably
in an out of sight location unless advertising as an panty wearing first class exhibitionist !
In bygone days mothers had to shield their children's eyes when passing the panty semaphore line hanging out to dry and don't get me started on diapers
and plastic panties !
The only liberal education the young-en's got was the Sears or J C Penny catalogs with a great deal of effort - now every Sunday newspaper ad has
panties galore in full almost 3D expose - It is no wonder that wearing panties
are like wearing nothing else !

haha so true.

The items that I bought don't have an actual label, but are silk-screened onto the clothing itself. This goes for the panties and the bras.

well, the dress does not fit me at the shoulders. I couldn't get it on. I was able to get my head and one arm in, but getting both arms in, I couldn't get my head in it :lol:

I'll be returning it to the Target store in the next few days.

But this is okay with me, it's rather expensive anyways. I'd rather get the refund for this and get more diapers/pull-ups instead for right now. They are easier to conceal.

Last edited:
I note that the dress has bedeviled buttons for closing in the back.
Now I suppose that you tried to put the dress on without unbuttoning the buttons.
Yes I know that is what I would try to do with those damn buttons being a frustrating menace to deal with !
Better to have a zipper for better ease in getting these things on.
Still yet for girls sizing you are going to have to change your proportional measurements up a couple notches.
Girls clothing sizes are like putting doll clothes on an adult misses body.
Good thing you got it from Target with an excellent return policy

I tried both, first with them buttoned, and then unbuttoned.

Congrats on your bravery, and panty purchases! I buy mostly online, Freshpair is a great site, lots of variety (TOO much) and the on sale stuff/clearance is a steal sometimes. It is amazing how many of the comments on different panties are made by men, it is a much more common practice then I ever imagined. & YES, they are much more comfy then any guys underwear I have ever worn! :)

Waddles:
You got that right - no irritating seams; excessive overlapping material (Y fronts);
stove pipe holes which divide and split the male anatomy uncomfortably (boxers) -
Which side do you boys want to go for ride when pulling them on ?
The pleasures of pure flat material in silky satin; smooth nylon or just plain ole spun cotton.
Now the only irritating factor is the outer clothing rubbing on the smooth flat front panty.
Skirts & Kilts can make a world of difference here eliminating that torture chamber crotch piece !
Diapers can be worn just as effectively under skirts & kilts if not better not having to be worried
about crushing the boys in their playroom.
Oh my goodness Men wearing panties and NOW skirts - well it is happening - and maybe not
today or tomorrow but mankind evolved out of skirts and robes and it only a matter of time
before the basic unisex garment comes back into vogue. Our hero's are no longer going off to
battle bearing long swords; mounted on horses requiring bifurcated stove pipes to stay mounted.

LOL, yet so true.

i was always told that Ladies wear panties and little gurls underpants, i wear size 14 or 16 girls briefs, or size 5 womens

only ladies nylon or micro fiber for me, hi cut french legs, size 6.

Full cut Bali Skimp Skamp for me size 7

I agree with you panties are really comfortable and I sometimes does feel like you are wearing nothing. I just call them panties and to me there is no correct way to say it just call them what you feel comfortable with saying. As for washing them you can wash them in a sink, just let them soak for a little bit and then use soap and water to clean them and as for drying I would say let them air dry and hang them up somewhere they wont be seen of course.
Congratulations on your purchase and have fun with them.

Thank You everyone!

I've been enjoying them while I'm in between pull-ups, drying out.

I've washed all of the ones that I can wear, I washed in the sink while twirling left/right, them for a wash action. I hung them on clothes hangers and let them dry overnight. They felt really good the next morning and didn't seem to shrink either.

FluffyMastiff said:
Thank You everyone!

I've been enjoying them while I'm in between pull-ups, drying out.

I've washed all of the ones that I can wear, I washed in the sink while twirling left/right, them for a wash action. I hung them on clothes hangers and let them dry overnight. They felt really good the next morning and didn't seem to shrink either.

And that is how I do mine as well. They come out just perfect as far as I am concerned. I even have a clothes line running side to side on my balcony and will hang my delicates outside on sunny days. And the way I am situated, no one can see my balcony anyways.

I like wearing a panty girdle or hanes control panties over a pull-up. I like to drip during the day.

Target carries adult women's underwear with cartoon prints... try there! They have Ninja Turtles, Disney Princesses, Sesame Street...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back