Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random diaper sightings

Post Random diaper sightings

Thought I'd share this with everyone else:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5443/mailgooglecomcp2.th.jpg

Caught this while walking down the diaper aisle...is someone tryin' to take diapers??

Interesting. Every once in a while I'll see an open pack of diapers (adult) on the shelves in the stores. I have to wonder who on earth is opening a pack just to steal one diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultraman View Post
    Thought I'd share this with everyone else:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5443/mailgooglecomcp2.th.jpg

Caught this while walking down the diaper aisle...is someone tryin' to take diapers??

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Interesting. Every once in a while I'll see an open pack of diapers (adult) on the shelves in the stores. I have to wonder who on earth is opening a pack just to steal one diaper.
    I wonder if it's someone trying to see if the backing is plastic or cloth (and being an idiot by opening up the stupid package). That'd make more sense than someone trying to steal one diaper.

Then again ... people don't make sense all the time.

I've seen many times when a package was open in the baby aisle. When I was growing up, I remember seeing people several times go to the diaper aisle and take one in order to change their kid in the store bathroom because they didn't carry a diaper bag. I assume this is why there are so many opened packs there. (Very tacky, by the way!)

Yeah, this is just the beginning though, I've seen many diapers laying around on the shelves, just randomly, so I'll be sure to get pictures of these diapers just "hanging out" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    I've seen many times when a package was open in the baby aisle. When I was growing up, I remember seeing people several times go to the diaper aisle and take one in order to change their kid in the store bathroom because they didn't carry a diaper bag. I assume this is why there are so many opened packs there. (Very tacky, by the way!)
    Excuse me, I'm going to go throw up now.

Christ, people are assholes.

At the store where i work, by the diapers they have a huggies hanging up next to an ad for them. maybe there was an ad thing where you can actually feel how the diaper feels or something and someone decided to mess with it. People love to mess with stuff. once we had like a serial product destroyer. He/She tore up like 15 bags of french fries so that when someone would pick them up fries went all over.

Not to be a thread buzzkill, but a lot of times people just take out the diapers to make sure they are the correct design, fit, whatever.