Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBobby83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So a few months ago I decided I was going to really indulge my dl and ab side and start buying diapers and wearing diapers at home on a regular basis or at least as much as I can afford them on my current income!

The first site I found selling proper adult baby diapers in the Uk where I live was Cuddlz and I have been buying exclusively from there so far.

However recently I came across abdllfactory and was looking at their range and after one of the diapers I got from cuddlz leaked I thought I should check out other brands.

I was wondering could anyone give me any recommendations on the following if they've used them.

Rearz spoiled
comficare m10/l10
crinklz
diappizz
snuggies waddler

I do use my diapers for no 1 and have not yet but would like to for no 2 Also The more babyish and the more it makes you waddle the better! I've not yet used actual incontinence products and prefer to stick to actual abdl products or at least ones that look babyish.

Any recommendations on diapers not in my little list much appreciated, still fairly new to wearing and want to figure out the best products.

Thanks everybody ! x

Just seen the postage prices on ABDLFactory seems pretty steep, can anyone suggest any other shops in the uk?

Last edited:
I know nothing about diappizz, so nothing below applies to it.

The snuggies waddler originals are a thin-ish diaper with a moderate capacity, the waddler overnights are about average thickness (dry) but have a very high capacity, both have a nice babyish look to them and are extremely comfortable. Comficare and Crinklz are the same physical diaper, but crinklz has one of the best looking patterns available. Pretty babyish, and hands-down THE diaper for the babyfur. Capacity is very good and so is fit. All of these diapers have front/rear elastic and thick padding/high capacity. If it then comes down to price, the comficare will probably come in costing the least. The spoiled has a pattern that was probably intended to strongly target AB but I don't think they did very well. If you're a babyfur, you'll want the Crinklz. If not, probably the Waddler Overnight. If you feel the same about a patterned and an all-white diaper, go with the comficare. The spoiled doesn't look worth it.

Thanks for the feedback looks like you can only buy the snuggies individually and adding on the high postage to the uk not really worth it. So think I will be trying the comficare found a couple of cheaper uk suppliers for them so just need to find out how discrete they are as one is ebay based and another isn't an abdl specific site.

I just got a big order from abdl excellent delivery well packaged and a good price considering the amount of nappies I got. I got crinklz fabine and spoiled. So far spoiled are my favorite but I think that's because of the type of plastic used for the cover, to me it feels the closest to early 90's pampers which is my original memory of nappies. The crinklz are excellent also hold loads very thick and noisy same as comficare if you want the ab print get crinklz if not comficare save money buy comficare from nappiesrus as they are uk based also.

justabloke said:
I just got a big order from abdl excellent delivery well packaged and a good price considering the amount of nappies I got. I got crinklz fabine and spoiled. So far spoiled are my favorite but I think that's because of the type of plastic used for the cover, to me it feels the closest to early 90's pampers which is my original memory of nappies. The crinklz are excellent also hold loads very thick and noisy same as comficare if you want the ab print get crinklz if not comficare save money buy comficare from nappiesrus as they are uk based also.
Isn't "holding loads" a diaper's job? At least for those who use them for more than peeing? ;-)

justabloke said:

I was looking at nappiesrus earlier today, what are they like for discretion packaging and payment wise?

Very neutral packaging plain brown box I only order cases at a time to save on delivery costs their pricing is OK and you can certify that the nappies are for personal use and not have to pay vat which saves you 20%

- - - Updated - - -

Dunno if you fancy talking bud but I'm probably going to be up all night reply here and I'll message you a chat id for me

Check out Dry 24/7's they are a Great diaper

Buy a really good brand, and decorate it yourself with stickers, permanent marker, or paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back