Thread: Hello again! Anyone remember me?

Default Hello again! Anyone remember me?

Any old school people? Lexii has returned- as an 18 year old! I'm sorry to the people who do remember me, I wasn't the best 13 year old... Anyways after a lot of crap, getting over most of my depression and anxiety, and getting out of high school/getting a full time job, I'm basically a new person. I just wanted to say hello! I remember you adisc, you really helped me when I was young and didn't know who I was. You helped me know that there are others out there with the same interests, and that I'm not a total freak!

I thought it would be ok to post here because I have returned and I assume the community has changed a lot. Hi, I'm Lexii, an 18 year old cis female. I'm still figuring myself out so I won't label myself anymore. I would like to think that I'm friendly! If anyone wants to talk just send me a PM!

Hello there! Ummm, welcome back?

You're not sure if you're friendly? Does that mean you don't bite?

--sf

Hi Lexii,
    Welcome back, and yes, I do remember you.
    The community has changed quite a bit, but the members are still friendly and helpful. There are still a fair number of ' old school ' members here, including the old fossil called fifigal.
    I am glad you are back. I will look for your posts in the forums.
    Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexii View Post
    Any old school people? Lexii has returned- as an 18 year old! I'm sorry to the people who do remember me, I wasn't the best 13 year old... Anyways after a lot of crap, getting over most of my depression and anxiety, and getting out of high school/getting a full time job, I'm basically a new person. I just wanted to say hello! I remember you adisc, you really helped me when I was young and didn't know who I was. You helped me know that there are others out there with the same interests, and that I'm not a total freak!

I thought it would be ok to post here because I have returned and I assume the community has changed a lot. Hi, I'm Lexii, an 18 year old cis female. I'm still figuring myself out so I won't label myself anymore. I would like to think that I'm friendly! If anyone wants to talk just send me a PM!
    Hi and welcome back. A lot of member have come and gone, but I'm still here. Some things never change.

Welcome back!

Although I do not remember you (the 18+ rule was in effect when I joined), I am glad that you have turned your life around and become a better person! I hope to read and learn from your posts.

So nice that you could join us again. It's always good to have new ( or even old..) people contributing. Look forward to seeing you round.

Welcome back! Glad things are more positive for you. Posting a new intro after an extended absence and so many big changes was an excellent idea.