• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey there, I'm BlueSky

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Everyone,

I'm BlueSky, a second year university student studying aviation.

For as long as I can remember, I've had an attraction to wearing (and using) diapers. It wasn't until my last year of highschool that a spontaneous google search revealed that I wasn't the only person to have these urges - rather unexpectedly. However despite this newfound knowledge I still find myself operating on a bit of an indulgence / purge cycle.

In any case I have worked up the courage now to get a bit more involved with other people of similar interests and hopefully find some balance.

So as I stated above, I'm a second year aviation student. Flying is my passion and I want to get into the big airlines flying international routes around the world.

In my spare time I play guitar (actually played in a band at school though we weren't particularly good). I also like to dabble in game design (mainly programming although I'm no expert) and I also like playing an occasional RPG. When winter comes around I like to get up into the mountains to do some snow-boarding.

I wouldn't consider myself the most social person but since starting university I've made a concious effort to meet new people and not be that awkward guy lurking in the corner.

So that's me, nice to meet you all and I hope I haven't broken any unspoken rules for the introductory forum ;).

Welcome BlueSky! Nope - No rules broken in your intro. In fact, it was quite good! Purge/binge is quite normal, btw. Have you flown any planes yet?

Hey welcome BlueSky nice informative intro. We'll look out for you round the forums.

zipperless said:
No rules broken in your intro. In fact, it was quite good!

Oh thanks :D It's difficult to do on a phone ;)

zipperless said:
Have you flown any planes yet?

I have 3 ratings on light single engine planes, and a little over 200 hours experience. I'm hoping to have my Commercial Pilot's Licence by October.

BlueSky said:
I have 3 ratings on light single engine planes, and a little over 200 hours experience. I'm hoping to have my Commercial Pilot's Licence by October.

Awesome!

Hey bluesky, welcome to the site!!! I hope you like it here and there is a group here on the site you may want to check out it is all about aviation I think you will like it. And BTW I love your username!

BluefireJay05 said:
Hey bluesky, welcome to the site!!! I hope you like it here and there is a group here on the site you may want to check out it is all about aviation I think you will like it. And BTW I love your username!

Thanks! Just joined it now. I had been wondering if there was an aviation group :D

You are welcome! Glad I could be helpful :)

Hey blue sky, I'm new here as well and also hope to get into aviation, I plan on taking and ATPL course after I finish my high school education.

BabaBrad said:
Hey blue sky, I'm new here as well and also hope to get into aviation, I plan on taking and ATPL course after I finish my high school education.

Hi BabaBrad, that's awesome. You done any flying before?

Hello and welcome BlueSky. My dad flew and I used to go up with him. He flew small planes, though back in the day he flew a Jenny (bi-plane). When you get the ability to PM, you should pm Snivy. He's your age and also is learning to fly. Like you, he wants to fly commercial airlines.

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome BlueSky. My dad flew and I used to go up with him. He flew small planes, though back in the day he flew a Jenny (bi-plane). When you get the ability to PM, you should pm Snivy. He's your age and also is learning to fly. Like you, he wants to fly commercial airlines.

Fantastic, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back