Thread: are these plastic backed?

Default are these plastic backed?

Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone has used Lille Healthcare classic fit all in ones Regular and know if they are plastic backed or not?

I bought a brand of Lille healthcare before and they were plastic backed but I can't remember which type, I remember ordering large size and they came in plain blue but I also remember getting medium size and them being green.

Can anyone identify which type they were?

Thanks!

Also, can anyone recommend a thick brand of plastic backed nappies available in the UK?

Thanks Thanks!

You should check out Crinklz or Cuddlz. There's a few AB/DL aware web shops that sell diapers in the UK. Forgive me as I am running crappy 2g mobile internet at the moment and can't do the Google thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TygerTiger View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has used Lille Healthcare classic fit all in ones Regular and know if they are plastic backed or not?

I bought a brand of Lille healthcare before and they were plastic backed but I can't remember which type, I remember ordering large size and they came in plain blue but I also remember getting medium size and them being green.

Can anyone identify which type they were?
    Yes, the Classic Fit are plastic backed. They're not thick, but they're fine with a stuffer. The large are green, and the medium blue. Note that they come in two absorbencies: regular and extra.

Quote Originally Posted by TygerTiger View Post
    Also, can anyone recommend a thick brand of plastic backed nappies available in the UK?
    My favourites are Gompels own brand (medium plus and large plus): http://www.gompels.co.uk/adult-nappies/

They're very cheap and astonishingly high quality. Both are plain white. They fit beautifully and are super absorbent.

Alternatively, if you can order from Save Express (the delivery cost on small orders is a bit tricky) the Kolibri Comslip Plus are even better, if a bit more expensive.