Not open for further replies.

Merendin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello fellow ABDLs!

I asked comficare customer support about M10 availability, been waiting so long with no new information. I got answer that made me fear the future. Didn't see anybody mentioning this with little search so decided to share it

Thank you for your inquiry. Due to the Euro exchange rate problems and various other factors, we were forced to move the production to Europe.

The bad news is that we will no longer be able to use a full frontal tapezone but have to move to double tapes. The good news is that we will be able to improve the diaper design, make the fit more European (i.e. slightly larger like many people want), use better plastic film and have a slightly heavier, better performing diaper.

We expect to have new ComfiCare diapers available in about two months. We are close to making final adjustments, but a lot hinges on the arrangements with the new plastic film manufacturer.

Kind regards,
Jan-Philipp

So basically the tapes are going to be changed as well as the tape zone. This is really bad news imo, I've tries sample of comficare and fell in love with the way tapes stick.
Comforting news though is that they also claim to make the product better overall so maybe all hope is not lost... Hope so..
Feel free to share any thoughts of change

All we have to do is to encourage them to continue the taping panel. You guys just have to bug them about it until they say that they will continue the feature.

Now I'm a bit confused... Last week i bought 3 bags of ComfiCare for the first time. In fact, I'm "trying" them out right today... (so far so good)

I bought them from a Netherlands page... They have 2 tapes per side, and all images I find of Comficare are the same diaper I'm wearing... They will change this version and make another? o.o

Also, I thought the company was Dutch/German (webpage is comficare.de or comficare.nl)... How are they "moving to Europe" if they're european?

Sorry for the confusion if i'm messing things up....

Vaan said:
Now I'm a bit confused... Last week i bought 3 bags of ComfiCare for the first time. In fact, I'm "trying" them out right today... (so far so good)

I bought them from a Netherlands page... They have 2 tapes per side, and all images I find of Comficare are the same diaper I'm wearing... They will change this version and make another? o.o

Also, I thought the company was Dutch/German (webpage is comficare.de or comficare.nl)... How are they "moving to Europe" if they're european?

Sorry for the confusion if i'm messing things up....

They only sell them out of Europe. They aren't produced there - they're assembled in China.

I'm sure they wouldn't switch to the double-tape system if they had a choice. Sounds like continuing the 3M taping system isn't an option. Odds are their machines in Europe are a different configuration and can't fix the same taping systems.

Oh, by double tape means that "each tape made of two, so it can be refastenable" that never works?
Great :/

Vaan said:
Oh, by double tape means that "each tape made of two, so it can be refastenable" that never works?
Great :/

This indeed... Hope they figure something out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back