ShinKitsune

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Hello! I have been into baby and diaper stuff ever since I was 13 and such. I've enjoyed it ever since I first tried a Goodnite by then, but as of lately I'm already feeling discouraged about the whole stuff...

The problem is how hard is to find other AB/DL's down here. Most of my friends live in the United States, with a few in Europe as well and such. And of course the fact of them living in different countries makes it impossible for us to meet up. Recently, I have opened a Facebook account, in hopes of finding a partner to do ABDL stuff once in a while. But the few ones I found either decline cause of schedules, or live in far away states. Or are non AB/DL looking for sex or just potential spam-bots.

Second, is how hard has it been for me to get supplies. I don't have much, given I don't live by myself yet. Also, I've wanted to get a pack of something like the Cushies, but surprisingly enough, if they're shipped down here (I live in Mexico City) the shipment is even more expensive than the package itself. It is so f*ing ridiculous!

I have been under a lot of stress... I've also been paranoid. That's why I've been looking for someone to baby me IRL. I've got a daddy online, but again... they live in the USA. And text RP is not the same. And doing AB/DL stuff by myself is no longer fun.

I have been seriously considering quitting... but no matter how hard I try, I keep having the urge to wear a diaper. I don't know what to do to quit it altogether... or at least find someone to baby me.

Last edited:
why quit? it doesnt make sense. the first step is to accept yourself as who you are. you are a DL? AB? why care about other people? WEAR. learn to comfort yourself with a plushie or anything else that suits your needs. people are nice to have, but nothing needed to be kept alive if you are accepting yourself as who you are. this is the SECOND step down the road of bliss. find someone who really cares about you. when you got that, that person won't care if you need to wear nappies or have a plushie with you all the time. for anything else, this community is there to support you. share your thoughts and be aware that you are not alone. please consider yourself hugged right now :grouphug:

It's not that I don't accept myself.... the thing is I want to be caretaken for real, but down here there's not many other AB/DL to do stuff with, and I don't want to keep doing it alone. I'd love to be babied by someone...

Always remember: There is no "down here". People are all the same all over the world. If there are five red sparrows out of 20 in a flock in one city, then that is a rule that is valid for EVERY squaremile on earth, not just one far away from you.
You should stop focussing so bad on that one AB theme. Find someone you really trust. Find a spouse. Open up. That is the way to go. It doesnt matter if that person knows about ABs or is into that itself. Trust and love is everything you need. Finding someone that cares for you is your main priority. The rest is something that takes care of itself. I know, because I experienced it myself. Read this, if you are in the mood
http://www.adisc.org/forum/entry.php/10403-A-quick-thanksgiving-in-between
I love you too. Write, if you need someone to talk to :hug:

BenTennyson said:
Always remember: There is no "down here". People are all the same all over the world. If there are five red sparrows out of 20 in a flock in one city, then that is a rule that is valid for EVERY squaremile on earth, not just one far away from you.
You should stop focussing so bad on that one AB theme. Find someone you really trust. Find a spouse. Open up. That is the way to go. It doesnt matter if that person knows about ABs or is into that itself. Trust and love is everything you need. Finding someone that cares for you is your main priority. The rest is something that takes care of itself. I know, because I experienced it myself. Read this, if you are in the mood
http://www.adisc.org/forum/entry.php/10403-A-quick-thanksgiving-in-between
I love you too. Write, if you need someone to talk to :hug:

I think your point about the distribution of ABDLs is pretty hard to prove. It would require that we're randomly spawned and then never relocate. I expect that culture is also a factor. Seattle, where I live has an active ABDL community. I see that people factor it in to their choices about where they'd like to live. The ABDLs who come here to stay reduce the average numbers elsewhere.

All that said, I think your ideas about looking for someone and opening up make a lot of sense. There's more than one way to get this itch scratched, and our loved ones can surprise us with their acceptance and enthusiasm. The desire isn't going anywhere, so we have to find ways to live with it productively.

Really, I've tried to look for that someone I trust and cares about me. Ironically, my best friend, the one I feel that cares the most about me lives in Minnesota. I live across the border, in Mexico City. It's not like I can just swim across bloody Rio Grande to get to him. I tried applying for a visa and got it rejected. And down here (even though you say there's no "down here", I tend to apply the term since this country's located in the south of the US), I've always been but a target to bullies. I don't feel I blend with the rest of society. Sorry if I'm not as optimistic as you, but things haven't been easy for me.

ShinKitsune, I think I can understand a bit of your 'down here' thinking. As Trevor pointed out, a lot of personalities in people tend to gather together in common areas, such as probably seeing less openly gay communities in heavy bible belt areas and so forth.

As BenTennyson pointed out though, if you find somebody that you love, and they love you back, the rest will solve itself, you just have to make sure you are being yourself around them. If you want somebody to baby you, then find somebody that likes to be a little more dominant possibly, somebody who thinks it is cute when you act cuddly or have adorable things of your own. Find somebody that is open minded and connects with your personality, and then the diaper thing will likely not be a big deal. I personally suggest bringing up your AB/DL side to your partner before you get into any big commitments like engagement or moving in together.

As for quitting, well, I'm afraid it isn't that simple, at least for most of us. Many of us tried, either out of guilt, or desire to be 'normal', or as you, because of feeling hopeless. However, we all kind of come back to it.

Regardless of the community you are in, there will always be somebody who is also a little kinky, or alternate in their life style, it may be more or less difficult depending on where, but you just have to keep your eyes open, unfortunately, the AB/DL social sites don't always work that great for finding that in particular, especially because of the distance. Make local friends, find friends that you trust, let them in a little bit about yourself(just enough that you know they don't have ammo on you that you don't trust them with), and then maybe they can help you find that right person.

I don't know what to say about buying designer diapers, but I'd suggest checking if the shipping is going to be the same issue with every AB/DL store in USA, Canada, and Europe. I would also suggest that you try some cloth diapers maybe, so you can at least feel cute, but not have to worry about continually ordering new ones, instead you can wash them and look adorable. If that is something you are interested in, I like Dependeco-Adult-diapers.com, but if you go onto ebay, you can find other sellers too by searching for 'adult cloth diaper'. That might not be the solution you are looking for though, if you are not only looking for cute, but crinkly. If that is the case, you might have to just start looking for more local sources of adult diapers. You can always buy regular adult briefs, and I imagine there has to be some way from mexico to order quality diapers like molicare, abena, or 24/7's. If you can do that, then you can always print of diaper tapes from the internet to make it look more cute, or buy duct tape with patterns.

I don't know what the social aspects are of mexico city, but you have to remember, that you don't have to fit in with society when it comes to your personal life. Maybe in public, just for safety, but when it comes to being in a relationship, or just spending free time on your own, you don't need to be like other people, you get to be yourself, and should enjoy that.

Trevor said:
I think your point about the distribution of ABDLs is pretty hard to prove.
I wasn't referring to ABDLs especially but just about the chance to find someone that is able to accept you as you are. Should have been more clear about that, sorry.
And please don't put too much weight on the numbers :)

BenTennyson said:
I wasn't referring to ABDLs especially but just about the chance to find someone that is able to accept you as you are. Should have been more clear about that, sorry.
And please don't put too much weight on the numbers :)

Sorry to have misunderstood.

Hey kid. I'm mexican myself and let me tell you... there are TONS of ABDLs in Mexico City. Lots and lots! It's just a matter to keep looking ;)

I also live in mexico, and I do agree that it's difficult to find other ABDLs but not impossible, it is frustrating at times, I can understand that but never give up, you will find someone don't worry :eek: and I agree with the supplies, so expensive, everything :( !

Any suggestions on where should I look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back