Let's settle this for all. Pampers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmh77777

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

What is bigger: Pampers Baby Dry size 6 or Pampers Cruisers size 7?

I'm going to the store tomorrow and I need to know.

I know the baby dry diapers were updated this year, were they made a little bigger as well?

Thank you.

According to the boxes, the cruisers size 7 are for babies/kids weighing up to 41 pounds. Usually that also implies more absorbency, however the Baby dry diapers are night time diapers which actually implies more absorbency, but they are rated for baby/kids up to 35 lbs. So in the end they are both probably just as absorbent, but if you are looking for 'biggest' by size, and are one of the rare people that can actually fit in one, then you should get the cruisers, because they will probably be better at fitting on your waist.

Jmh77777 said:

What is bigger: Pampers Baby Dry size 6 or Pampers Cruisers size 7?

I'm going to the store tomorrow and I need to know.

I know the baby dry diapers were updated this year, were they made a little bigger as well?

Thank you.

If Cottontail doesn't respond to this post in a few hours, you might send him a message. I think he does a lot of measuring and testing of baby diapers. I think he'll have the answer you're looking for.

Hah thanks. Yeah I forgot my old account so I couldn't PM him, because I'm a new account!

I also know there are new baby drys diapers, that are different from last years. Wondering if those are bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back