Thoughts on Pull-ups...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love pull ups in adult sizes! Especially the cool alert ones and all the different variations, it speaks more to my little side than normal diapers do, My little age is a bit older than full on diaper age. (Though don't get me wrong I enjoy diapers too) It's just when I'm 'little' I'd prefer a pull up style. . . maybe that's just because when I'm little I want to do potty training roleplay. . . idk I'm weird lol.

On this web site being "weird" is the norm.

I'd love abdl pullups. Hope someone will make them happen.

When I became an active member, I was searching for pullups that would fit me (that also didn't suck). Unfortunately the only product that I've tried that comes close to that description is Hello Kitty pullups from Japan; they match the criteria, but only just so.

Entity said:
When I became an active member, I was searching for pullups that would fit me (that also didn't suck). Unfortunately the only product that I've tried that comes close to that description is Hello Kitty pullups from Japan; they match the criteria, but only just so.

Oh man, I think those Hello Kitty pullups are really cute. Too bad they are so expensive :( , or I'd buy 100 of them :lol:

Pull-Ups are my favorite! Quieter and more discrete than diapers as they lack the tapes. Would love to see someone make some with 90's Pull Up designs.

It would be really great if they made some in adult size. The princess pull ups are really adorable, though I know that anyone making these for adults likely would not be able to use Disney. They could still do some generic princesses. I really wish they could make something that looked and felt like the real thing.

Perhaps pull ups appeal to me so much because I only have one or two real memories of wearing actual diapers, while I have several of wearing pull ups, as I wet the bed pretty frequently until I was nearly five, though I never got to wear the ones for girls. I know that a lot of older people on this site prefer cloth diapers because that's what they remember from their early childhood, so maybe that's why pull ups appeal to more younger people who grew up with them.

Also, my "little" fantasies are in the age range of 3-5, rather than infancy. I'm more of a coloring book and sippy cup fan than high chairs and mashed food. Pull ups work better with that age range, in the midst of potty training.

I never wore Goodnites, though they appear somewhat similar. I'll have to try and see if I can fit in them sometime.

One primary problem is that [likely] all companies offering ADBL specific products are going to get those products from a third party who themselves perform only slight modifications to their machinery to produce such low volume products. One would have to either: A) acquire their own machinery, calibrating it to specifically make said product (as well as take care of all manufacturing and logistical issues related therein); or B) find a company (probably a smaller one) that would be not only able, but amenable to tailoring a specific product line according to your specifications. Both in this niche market would be difficult to get off the ground.

I usually prefer tape-on diapers, but pull-ups have their own charm. Mostly because of the convenience; sometimes I only feel like wearing a diaper, and it's too wasteful to throw on an adult tape-on diaper just for that.

ClandestineWing said:
I usually prefer tape-on diapers, but pull-ups have their own charm. Mostly because of the convenience; sometimes I only feel like wearing a diaper, and it's too wasteful to throw on an adult tape-on diaper just for that.

Learn the "diaper shimmy", pulling down and up a tape on diaper.

If I get home dry in the afternoon, I'll drop that one and fold and into a drawer, and pull out a fresh. After letting my skin air out a bit the fresh change is nice. That one will get more use later, maybe the next day when I get home from work I'll change out and then into that one, that's had a chance to cool down and evaporate out that little bit of built-up humidity/sweat.

Is that a website cuz I would love to find more baby theme diapers in adult size

I tried multiple brands of pull ups and they all have leaked, they work great if you have a slight drip but not really well for floodings. I always recommend full taped premium diapers now for any one who floods.

If they made a pull up like that I would buy it, however for the time being I wear the pampers underjams.

I would totally love adult replicas of the old-school Huggies Pull-Ups! Wearing diapers is something I prefer to do in private, or the occasional outing somewhere. But, I'm just not comfortable wearing all day in public, especially going to the men's room. However, I know I would thoroughly enjoy wearing pull ups. Wish I could go back to being a kid and wear Huggies Pull Ups to school.

My attraction to Huggies Pull-Ups and potty-training scenarios goes way back into my childhood, despite never wearing them as a kid and having no memories of my toilet training. When I wear adult pull-ups, I imagine they're my training pants.

Two ideas, maybe make and sell extenders made of same material as goodnights or pullups that have some kind of quick set glue with easy open side that would allow you to mod goodnights.

Or two, work towards finding a way to 3d print pullups/diapres. They have made printers now to even print cloth, this tech is not as far off as people think. Tho it certainly has a long way to go yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back