• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePolitoed

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everybody! Hope your summer/winter is going well!
Um, I've lurked on ADISC for awhile, but never introduced myself..
I'll go by ThePolitoed (Pokemon is one of my interests).

I'm pretty chill with most people, and I enjoy meeting lots of new ones!

As for diapers, I've been into them for a pretty long time , but I didn't know much about DL until a few years ago when I looked up diaper stories.

Since I'm going to college in the fall, wearing diapers might be a lot harder.
I'll see what I can do. Any suggestions?

Hobbies? Cross country, violin, currently watching Parks and Rec, reading, learning more science/coding, and playing lots of videogames (primarily Nintendo..because that's what I have).

I want to contribute lots to the community any way I can~ New diaper suggestions, maybe writing diaper fiction..who knows?

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the site. Since you've lurked around, I assume you know there are other Pokemon on this site as well, and the more the merrier. :D

ThePolitoed said:
Hello everybody! Hope your summer/winter is going well!
Um, I've lurked on ADISC for awhile, but never introduced myself..
I'll go by ThePolitoed (Pokemon is one of my interests).

I'm pretty chill with most people, and I enjoy meeting lots of new ones!

As for diapers, I've been into them for a pretty long time , but I didn't know much about DL until a few years ago when I looked up diaper stories.

Since I'm going to college in the fall, wearing diapers might be a lot harder.
I'll see what I can do. Any suggestions?

Hobbies? Cross country, violin, currently watching Parks and Rec, reading, learning more science/coding, and playing lots of videogames (primarily Nintendo..because that's what I have).

I want to contribute lots to the community any way I can~ New diaper suggestions, maybe writing diaper fiction..who knows?

Nice to meet you all!

Hi there and welcome! :] I'm in college too, though I'm not too much help with your dilemma since i have my own place.

As far as your hobbies though, I play violin too, and I'm an English/Theater double major, so reading is big for me as well. What are you majoring in?

Also you said you like Nintendo. I'm not much into videogames, but I play Animal Crossing and SSB 3DS from time to time.

Hello and welcome. Cool on the violin. I'm a professional musician though my ax is organ, piano and anything with a keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back