• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey There!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiko

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi!

Haven't been on this site in a few years. Coming back now and I can see that I forgot to introduce myself :laugh:

I'm a pretty laid back guy. Working in finance during the day and typically playing PC games during the evening. Mostly stick to fantasy, anything with dragons is a plus! I also follow the Game of Thrones TV series, though I'm currently a bit behind on episodes.

I'm a diaperfur and have been into DL since I was pretty young. I only wear every so often but it's good fun.

Originally joined the forum just to read about like-minded people and for general recommendations surrounding DL stuff. Would be good to have a read through some similar threads, or just to have a general nose about the forums - nothing in particular. Admittedly I'm more of a lurker than anything else and just find it interesting to pass time reading about people's stories :rolleyes:

Cheers for taking the time to read my post :)

-Hiko

Hello Hiko and welcome back to the group.

Egor

Hey Hiko, nice reintro....but seriously, it's gotta be more fun joining in than lurking. Come and play a bit :) welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back