• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
New to the site, and looking forward to support and information.

I am a diaper lover. I enjoy reading, knitting, hiking, geocaching, birding, techie stuff, some gaming (Guild Wars2 right now). Astronomy fascinates me, UFO stuff, ghosts.

Good start for now, thanks

Hello ppammie and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hey ppammie, you must be busy with all those hobbies :) always nice to see a new member...welcome. Did you ever see a ghost?

ppammie said:
New to the site, and looking forward to support and information.

I am a diaper lover. I enjoy reading, knitting, hiking, geocaching, birding, techie stuff, some gaming (Guild Wars2 right now). Astronomy fascinates me, UFO stuff, ghosts.

Good start for now, thanks

Hi and welcome to the site. I guess I'm our resident ghost sighter as a good friend of mine and I brought forth a ghost in my attic bedroom using a Ouija board, so I definitely believe in them. It scared the daylights out of us.

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

I bet! Glad to meet another person interested in ghosts.

- - - Updated - - -

ozbub said:
Hey ppammie, you must be busy with all those hobbies :) always nice to see a new member...welcome. Did you ever see a ghost?

Only once. Ghost was a pipe smoker, so the rest of the time, I knew he was around because I could smell the pipe!

Oh wow, smelling that would be creepy. Better that Nearly Headless Nick popping through the walls randomly o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back