Thread: Old school runescape

Default Old school runescape

So,
    after the under 18 ban and being forced to leave, then the almost a year inactive since i was able to use the forum again i have returned.

I am just more intrigued as to who in this forum still plays runescape, specifically, old school runescape? Everyone i knew who played before i originally quit (both from adisc and out) have all stopped, which makes the game...not as fun anymore.

Would be nice to find someone else to discuss parts of the game with and such, as it's what im spending most my time doing since i lost my job.

Yes! Me and my good friend who used to play just got into it pretty big. Have some pretty decent stats as well.

Awesome! Deffinately add me, my username is "BeckiiiBenzo".

Drop me a PM on this site though when you do add me, as i keep my private set to off. ^.^

I used to play, but the game got to be my daily cocaine and I finally quit....Then I tried to go back, but they made so many changes and I didn't want to start from scratch on old school. So it's kinda a lost memory.

Oh wow! You can still play the old version?

*Disappears*

It's been a long time since I played Runescape. I remember long before the wilderness was tamed players trying to lure me into the wilderness to try and kill me every time I went to make mind runes.

I used to play too. The game changed, friends quit or started cheating, and I just lost interest after a while. I've gone back a couple of times but just couldn't get back into it enough to make it worth continuing.

Quote Originally Posted by arcituthis View Post
    I used to play too. The game changed, friends quit or started cheating, and I just lost interest after a while. I've gone back a couple of times but just couldn't get back into it enough to make it worth continuing.
    Ditto. I really loved playing it (even ended up getting 99 cooking and fishing), but it lost its spark. They have some hold on the cheaters but you can basically by your way through the game (which a good portion of people have) so obtaining any achievements don't feel worthwhile. I did play the old school version for awhile but the game just isn't as much fun without friends to play with.