• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlesabdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hello!

I have visited this site in the past and have finally decided to join the conversations.

In my normal, everyday life I am a consultant, practice Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, love lifting weights, hiking, biking, and other outdoorsy things.

I have been interested in abdl things, on and off for, about 10 years. My goal is to interact with other like minded people.

Honestly, I find some things strange about me. My normal day to day consists of mindset improvement (and for lack of better words) a more "alpha" go-getter attitude/personality. When I have strong urges to interact with my little side, it becomes a abdl/semi-sissy mindset. Ying and yang I guess.

I look forward to interacting with you all.

Welcome Charles! We're glad you joined, too. You are correct - you are among like-minded people here. What is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu compared to other forms of Jiu Jitsu?

Hi Charles, and welcome.... interact away, I reckon. We love interaction. There's lots of friendly people here as you may have already noticed....see you about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back